Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did your parents cockblock you to some extent in your adolescence?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
To preface, neither of them taught me about sex or how to approach women. My dad straight up said to "just ask her to have sex." It was funny as hell when he said that to me, but I never had any actual direction, though it's not like I was allowed to play in the dating game anyways considering the negative reinforcement I have had primarily from women in the past 13 years strictly relating to my facial appearance. My parents gave me zero looksmaxxing advice except to lose weight and go to the gym back when I was overweight. No diet. Nothing about facial posture. I'm 23 and I'm just now realizing that I was probably neglected as a kid/teenager in a lot of aspects.

My parents (especially my mom though) were really stringent on what I would wear and would threaten to kick me out or take away my gaming laptop if I didn't cut my hair or dress a certain way. They bought me nice clothes but they made me look like a fucking dork. I wanted to dress more alternative.

When I complained about my face and my looks, they would just threaten to send me to a psychiatrist so I eventually stopped. They didn't actually help me try to look good. They would even take me to a good hair designer, but instead of getting me a good haircut that goes with my skull shape and fits better with my ethnic background, they would force me to get a shitty white dude haircut that did not go with my skull shape at all (they also tried to force my naturally curly hair to be wavy and more white dude-ish), so I just ended up looking retarded and it accentuated my worst features.

I just find it hilarious how they thought this all would make me more attractive when it didn't. All I would do in high school was do my work, talk with my few friends, go back home, jack off, play TF2 or CS:GO, go to the gym, then go play more games, women gave me zero attention.

I legit dressed like this every day until I was around 20:

Now imagine instead of a white frat normie it's a bronze skinned, 3/10 facially, butterfaced (I had a fat face, even despite having a 17 BMI, until I was around 21) ethnic with a white dude haircut and a long skull. Literally just made me look like a retarded pimped out help desk Indian and not a frat Chad in the slightest.

Since I have my own place finally, I dress more like this now, dark academia style, when I actually go out of my way to make myself look good. It goes more with my sand niggerish colored skin. If I was a Chad, I would have bonus points for dressing like this, but alas, I'm sub-6:

I feel like even if I was HTN or even Chadlite potential, I would have still not succeeded with women in high school fully due to my parents being so forceful on me. How about you guys?

Last edited:
No.
My parents gave me zero looksmaxxing advice
This was my experience.

They didn't even tell me to lose weight when I was fatter. In fact, both of them are obese so they probably didn't notice or care I was getting fatter.

Yes, I have had similar experiences. I wasn’t allowed to buy my own clothes and my mom bought very oversized and mismatched clothes for me. I also would go days without showering or having clean clothes (and would wear the same clothes several days in a row) and didn’t know this was bad.

They also made me get my hair cut by them and they did a terrible job, it was basically just for their own amusement. Eventually I just grew it out, it looked terrible but at least I didn’t have to get it cut by them. It also was just an extremely anxiety provoking experience to sit in a chair having my head touched by them, I think probably because of how much they hit me growing up and I hated being touched by them in any way (I’m only now realizing this may be the reason I hate getting my hair cut so much :worryfeels: ) to this day I have incredibly high anxiety levels at the barber and can’t communicate what I want to them, I grew my hair out until this year when I learned to just cut it myself.

My mom would tease and mock me relentlessly when she found out I had a crush. One of my female friends would even give her info on that. She’d basically stalk me at school to find out about my friends or which girl I liked. I had zero privacy at home or at school. There were days I’d see her at my school, I couldn’t fucking get away from her, and she thought it was fucking funny (and still does to this day).

I’m over 30 now and very socially impaired :feelsbadman: while I don’t wish our experience on anyone, I think it’s good you realized all of this at only 23 and I hope that you can somehow find a way out of incedom.

Btw, your fashion looks good. I think I look similar to you based on how you describe yourself. Do you have any resources or recommendations for fashionmaxxing? Would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
Mine didn't let me socialize at all. They never let me leave the house because they were afraid I'd get kidnapped.

What I don't understand is my parents would like turn the TV off whenever there was any mention of sexual content but my dad would watch violent movies that show blood, gore, people getting killed in the living room where I could see. Also, they didn't want to play sports or focus on girls bc they thought it would distract from my schoolwork and at the same time, they would berate me for being overweight even though I am in much better shape than they are.

Yes, I have had similar experiences. I wasn’t allowed to buy my own clothes and my mom bought very oversized and mismatched clothes for me. I also would go days without showering or having clean clothes (and would wear the same clothes several days in a row) and didn’t know this was bad.

They also made me get my hair cut by them and they did a terrible job, it was basically just for their own amusement. Eventually I just grew it out, it looked terrible but at least I didn’t have to get it cut by them. It also was just an extremely anxiety provoking experience to sit in a chair having my head touched by them, I think probably because of how much they hit me growing up and I hated being touched by them in any way (I’m only now realizing this may be the reason I hate getting my hair cut so much :worryfeels: ) to this day I have incredibly high anxiety levels at the barber and can’t communicate what I want to them, I grew my hair out until this year when I learned to just cut it myself.

My mom would tease and mock me relentlessly when she found out I had a crush. One of my female friends would even give her info on that. She’d basically stalk me at school to find out about my friends or which girl I liked. I had zero privacy at home or at school. There were days I’d see her at my school, I couldn’t fucking get away from her, and she thought it was fucking funny (and still does to this day).

I’m over 30 now and very socially impaired :feelsbadman: while I don’t wish our experience on anyone, I think it’s good you realized all of this at only 23 and I hope that you can somehow find a way out of incedom.

Btw, your fashion looks good. I think I look similar to you based on how you describe yourself. Do you have any resources or recommendations for fashionmaxxing? Would be very appreciated.
Fucking brutal. Some people shouldn't be parents.

Tbh what I used was various non-trolling style advice from Looksmax.org. The users who know what they are talking about have a better eye for fashion than any regular joe. I would suggest you thrift your clothes unless you make/have solid money, there's tons of thrift stores that sell various clothes in most area.

Most parents are bluepilled and will prevent you from finding the harsh truth about how the world works which will make you unsuccesful until you wake up out of the delusion

Not directly preventing me but they never gave one single shit about me being bitchless all through my teens. Not once did they ever show the slightest bit of concern. I know that they know its over for me and ig they just expect me to be content with that fact some fucking how

My mom shamed me for drawing hot babes. The irony is that all the mainstream media does is perpetuate beautiful women on a daily basis. She literally watched shows and movies that were of female-dominant roles where they were dominatrix / evil-esque... lmfao, I hate women.

threaten to kick me out or take away my gaming laptop

The threat to kick you out was empty. There was no way she could action that without repercussions. She knew that. She also knew that you didn't know that.

Your attachment to gaming was exploited by her. If you had feigned indifference, it might not have been obvious enough for her to target this very exploitable weakness.

But as kids, we were all just to dumb to understand power dynamics and game theory. If I could go back with the knowledge that I have now, I could have gotten away with so much shit.

Dude Im a former Muslim. That said it all

they cockblocked me from making friends. I had this nigger friend in elementary who lived in the same ghetto neighborhood as me and he invited me to play together with him in the local park with a bunch of other little nigger kids but my mom didn't let me .She told me she was afraid i'd get shot or something.

based avi btw

very real. i used to play tf2 and csgo all day asw. i still wear the polos and sort of middle aged man style clothes my parents have bought me but ive wanted to transition into the style youve shown as well. at least your parents got you to look nice and cut your hair etc, mine didn't care that much about me.

I hate both of my parents they are one of the biggest root causes of my suffering

Sounds like your parents weren't just neglectful but are delusional about how the world works. I've had my dad try to move in whenever he would catch me vaguely interacting with a female for any reason. I couldn't imagine how he'd behave if I actually got any bitches for real.. I also really didn't get the support and am lucky I didn't get wasted by drugs growing up- my utter lack of social mobility ironically probably helped with that while also making me into a loser adult.

Yes, i had to go home early every time i was haning out.

You could wear a superman cape or a barrel every day.Your father was right about one thing.You just have to ask her.Love comes natural.If she finds you physical attractive you ascend.If various attempts fail you are incel.

No.

This was my experience.

They didn't even tell me to lose weight when I was fatter. In fact, both of them are obese so they probably didn't notice or care I was getting fatter.
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

To preface, neither of them taught me about sex or how to approach women. My dad straight up said to "just ask her to have sex." It was funny as hell when he said that to me, but I never had any actual direction, though it's not like I was allowed to play in the dating game anyways considering the negative reinforcement I have had primarily from women in the past 13 years strictly relating to my facial appearance. My parents gave me zero looksmaxxing advice except to lose weight and go to the gym back when I was overweight. No diet. Nothing about facial posture. I'm 23 and I'm just now realizing that I was probably neglected as a kid/teenager in a lot of aspects.

My parents (especially my mom though) were really stringent on what I would wear and would threaten to kick me out or take away my gaming laptop if I didn't cut my hair or dress a certain way. They bought me nice clothes but they made me look like a fucking dork. I wanted to dress more alternative.

When I complained about my face and my looks, they would just threaten to send me to a psychiatrist so I eventually stopped. They didn't actually help me try to look good. They would even take me to a good hair designer, but instead of getting me a good haircut that goes with my skull shape and fits better with my ethnic background, they would force me to get a shitty white dude haircut that did not go with my skull shape at all (they also tried to force my naturally curly hair to be wavy and more white dude-ish), so I just ended up looking retarded and it accentuated my worst features.

I just find it hilarious how they thought this all would make me more attractive when it didn't. All I would do in high school was do my work, talk with my few friends, go back home, jack off, play TF2 or CS:GO, go to the gym, then go play more games, women gave me zero attention.

View attachment 988972
Now imagine instead of a white frat normie it's a bronze skinned, 3/10 facially, butterfaced (I had a fat face, even despite having a 17 BMI, until I was around 21) ethnic with a white dude haircut and a long skull. Literally just made me look like a retarded pimped out help desk Indian and not a frat Chad in the slightest.

Since I have my own place finally, I dress more like this now, dark academia style, when I actually go out of my way to make myself look good. It goes more with my sand niggerish colored skin. If I was a Chad, I would have bonus points for dressing like this, but alas, I'm sub-6:
View attachment 988977
I feel like even if I was HTN or even Chadlite potential, I would have still not succeeded with women in high school fully due to my parents being so forceful on me. How about you guys?
My parents never taught me to breathe through my nose or to chew hard foods for a decent jaw so they technically did, but indirectly.