Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Didn't know Jack had a wikipedia article lmao

• Thread starter ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
  • Start date
If he gets more famous some women would probably fuck him because of his status

Lol that is crazy

Wait he was born in 1998??? He looks much older

those liberal leftist zionist faggots made a page to slander him. jackbud will not get a job because a google search will put that page in #1 result. this is (((there))) revenge. if you speak out about being incel or the rampant sexual inequality in our society you will be punished.

evil-jew.jpg

00Jewish-feminists00.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists

those liberal leftist zionist faggots made a page to slander him. jackbud will not get a job because a google search will put that page in #1 result. this is (((there))) revenge. if you speak out about being incel or the rampant sexual inequality in our society you will be punished.

evil-jew.jpg

00Jewish-feminists00.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
it’s his fault for doing all that I remember seeing his posts of his face on r9k during February and march

it’s his fault for doing all that I remember seeing his posts of his face on r9k
are you victim blaming jackbud? we have a right to show our face without being victimized!

are you victim blaming jackbud? we have a right to show our face without being victimized!
what do you expect to happen, this place is already hated before the news because of reddit prescence?

Fuck yeah! We goin' mainstream boyos

what do you expect to happen, this place is already hated before the news because of reddit prescence?
wtf is this incelgyny??? we need a incel walk now!!

PROUD INCEL

just because im incel doesnt mean im asking for it.

im being cheeky but srs these leftist faggots are so revengeful. jackbud cucked out with his pacifist bullshit and see what there doin to him? he should of doubled down. it wouldnt of mattered what he said because in the end hes ruined now. he should of just said the truth. remmeber that incel brothers. dont cuck out. truth is our weapon and the kikes fear it. they fear our uprising because we are 14% of the population and we are growing everyday.

Whomever says jack looks like a normie is right, if he was 35+ tho. We are legit the same age and I bet he doesn't get asked for an ID when buying cigars.

Internet fame will get him laid, so whoever made a page to mock him is just helping him.

At least the page seems to portray him in a somewhat positive light.
I half expected the cucks to write incel terrorist instead of incel activist.

" He has said that there are many factors that lead to inceldom in men, including a short stature, a receding hairline and poor bone structure. "

This is actually in a wikipedia article, LOL.

" He has said that there are many factors that lead to inceldom in men, including a short stature, a receding hairline and poor bone structure. "

This is actually in a wikipedia article, LOL.

I think thats literally taken from one of his interviews word for word.

That said:

Peterson describes incels as commonly being shy and in their late teens.

FUCK NO, If youre a teen and still in high school you should not be calling yourself incel

JACK IF YOU ARE READING THIS GO FUCK YOURSELF

Born 1998

He's the same fucking age as me jesus. He looks 28

What kind of name is Kalerthon?

i've lost the respect i had for jack after his interviews, completely made up a lot of the things he said about the community

from the first sentence it is a garbage article and I hope it gets deleted or wikipedia is trash

Jesus fucking Christ I'm 11 years older and I look younger than him.

Holy fuk

it's because of his hair, seriously ages him

No wonder he left this community.

At least the page seems to portray him in a somewhat positive light.
I half expected the cucks to write incel terrorist instead of incel activist.
This.

@jackbud you're a shameless cuck.