Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Disabled Retards Are Doing Doordash So Why Aren’t You?

cuz it will wear my car out and really then pays very little money

I'm too ugly to get tips.

cuz it will wear my car out and really then pays very little money
Spot on. Not only does it pay shit, it rapes your car. I abuse the fuck out of Uber Eats deals but never tip, since getting meals regularly will already murder your budget with the fees. It's seriously not worth it without those 2 for 1 deals. These delivery and rideshare drivers don't understand simple math, else they'd never do delivery or quickly stop doing it and the tech companies will have to pay them a real living when they notice the balance sheets at the end of the months.

Spot on. Not only does it pay shit, it rapes your car. I abuse the fuck out of Uber Eats deals but never tip, since getting meals regularly will already murder your budget with the fees. It's seriously not worth it without those 2 for 1 deals. These delivery and rideshare drivers don't understand simple math, else they'd never do delivery or quickly stop doing it and the tech companies will have to pay them a real living when they notice the balance sheets at the end of the months.
I used it like once and it was about $40 for food that showed up cold and mediocre

Operating vehicles is expensive. The whole thing wears out and is worthless eventually

I used it like once and it was about $40 for food that showed up cold and mediocre
If you complain, you'll get a refund or a coupon.

Operating vehicles is expensive. The whole thing wears out and is worthless eventually
It's why many delivery drivers use pieces of trash that can break down at any moment to do their delivery runs. If you use your regular commuting car to do delivery, it's negative IQ.

When doordash invents a WALKING alternative, then I will be all over it :feelsokman:

no license + curry bottom of society job, I respect my doordashing curries though

Because I live innawoods it doesn't exist here

those companies are a scam, only worth it if you have a e-bike or motorcycle. Car maintenance/insurance/petrol is expensive.