Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Disabled wheelchaired woman gets pregnant

jfl at women who say they weed out incels for the sake of better offspring

Foids can be literal room temperature IQ midgets with missing limbs and still have an active love life.

jfl at women who say they weed out incels for the sake of better offspring

At least government-led eugenics gives us what is better for society rather than just what makes a pussy wet (Chad) and what makes a dick hard (literally ANY toilet).

Foids can be literal room temperature IQ midgets with missing limbs and still have an active love life.

And an easier way to find one night stands than even the most attractive and charismatic Chad in the world.

:feelspuke: Wtf. Her belly is mangled there’s no way that baby will be normal. Fucking evil creating life like that.

I remember when I worked in Montana there was a paraplegic woman and she had a boyfriend, I knew then by seeing that the era of man was over, women can literally get whatever they want in terms of sexual companionship no matter what their station is in life where a majority of us men are just left in the dust blowing away in the wind. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

I remember when I worked in Montana there was a paraplegic woman and she had a boyfriend, I knew then by seeing that the era of man was over, women can literally get whatever they want in terms of sexual companionship no matter what their station is in life where a majority of us men are just left in the dust blowing away in the wind. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
I just hate how it’s one sided. If subhuman women weren’t getting action then I wouldn’t be as mad about society. We don’t need more subhumans in this world just to suffer from loneliness

:society:

This is why i said men are the problem

MEN HAVE SEX AND VALIDATE SUBHUMAN DYSGENIC FOIDS,

As long as subhuman foids exist then incels will always exist.

This forum is full of fakcels that deny the true causes of incels

A man needs to be near perfect to get a non obese foid but a 2ft dysgenic subhuman not only breeds but her breeding is celebrated

The guy is the problem, he will create a incel and then will say "its the heart that counts"

Men see them as a low hanging fruit. I used to know a midget 5'0 girl, she thought that she was special because she dated only 6' and above guys.

Women getting sex is as easy as breathing air