Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Discussion] I don't think having sex will make me happy anymore :(

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Lately I've been thinking if I should resort to dumpster diving. And I realized that I am so completely damaged that there is nothing that can fix me.

Even if I do have sex with some low status foid, or a foid below my looksmatch, it wouldn't change a damn thing.

I would still be miserable because I missed out on a lot of things.

The only thing that can fix me is a combination of time travel and memory wipe + being properly guided and looked after as a child. I can't have them.

I've been coping through hobbymaxxing. And I'm trying to see if I can start moneymaxx through it. But it's so hard to break into any form industry unless you have connections.

So what should I do?

I don't fucking know. I'm seriously contemplating sucide.

I'll probably rope in 2 years.

Thanks for listening .co

only god can save you.a good women is good,but don't expect for all your problems to be magically solved

only god can save you.a good women is good,but don't expect for all your problems to be magically solved
To quote...

Look at how easy foids have it, look at chad's life, look at Porky's life...

Now look in the mirror, go look up facial surgery costs.

It's all a message from the one true god, the God of Suicide.

He is speaking to us.

It's time to listen.

I feel the same way but on a whole another level.

I can't even see myself in such a situation.

C18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a

I know how ya feel

You can't change the past, the only thing you can do is make your decisions based upon the future. Only you know whether or not continuing on is worth it for you.

I used to feel like I missed out on things, but tbh the opportunities were simply never there in the first place. It's not fair, and there isn't anything that I can do to change it.

So what, your looks aren't the problem? JFL

More than over for you. Purchase some rope

The only thing that will make me happy is an AK47 and tge license to kill simps.
Fuck sex. If I get to kill simps indiscriminately I would happily become a monk.

Same man, I don't even have any motivation to go and get a girlfriend or anything now. I just want to rot

Idk my plan is just to wageslave just enough to satisfy my parents, spend rest of my time on vidya and smoking weed. Once my parents die ill use my inheritance to neet and blow my brains out when im finished

Only surgery can help you but unfortunately, most of us will be too old by the time we can afford it. Dumpster diving will only make you feel worse. The best cope is planning suicide or revenge.

We're always here to listen, bro.

Lately I've been thinking if I should resort to dumpster diving. And I realized that I am so completely damaged that there is nothing that can fix me.

Even if I do have sex with some low status foid, or a foid below my looksmatch, it wouldn't change a damn thing.

I would still be miserable because I missed out on a lot of things.

The only thing that can fix me is a combination of time travel and memory wipe + being properly guided and looked after as a child. I can't have them.

I've been coping through hobbymaxxing. And I'm trying to see if I can start moneymaxx through it. But it's so hard to break into any form industry unless you have connections.

So what should I do?

I don't fucking know. I'm seriously contemplating sucide.

I'll probably rope in 2 years.

Thanks for listening .co
I feel the same man. Reached this point life has no fucking snese whatsoever. Pain is too much. Deficencies in life too many to just like life.

I've thought I've got to this stage of my life many times but it is an illusion tbh
If you were to get regular attention from women and sex your mood would improve even if rn you're saying you don't think having sex will make you happy anymore.

We're always here to listen, bro.

I've thought I've got to this stage of my life many times but it is an illusion tbh
If you were to get regular attention from women and sex your mood would improve even if rn you're saying you don't think having sex will make you happy anymore.
That is true.
But the thing that hurts the most is my norwooding.
I'm looking more and more subhuman each day.