Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion] Old enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

Being more aggressive or move on? (Please read the whole thread)

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Despite in Canada I didn't managed to make quite many explicit enemies (ex. ones who are willing to attack you), however before I moved to Canada in Grade 8. I was in HK and made a significant amount of enemies in Grade 7 particularly and tens outside school. My pare is told me that they will forget about this and move on, however my guts don't say so. What are your thoughts about it? Will my old enemies be brazen and aggressive, or will they just move on? Pick one of the options that is most likely to happen?

@FinnCel @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel Thoughts?

Last edited:
There is no point in holding a grudge from childhood, just move on.

what is being asked here?

what is being asked here?
Read the whole thread
There is no point in holding a grudge from childhood, just move on.
Grade 7 is high school in HK, paired up 17 year old seniors. Grade 7 is NOT childhood, chances are they will spread rumors especially around that age.

Last edited:
Personally, I never forgive anyone unless they apologize. I will always treat them with malice and make it known.

If you get bullied in high-school and then years later see the same dude and he's trying to act cool and you respond nicely, then you're a bitch.

I hold grudges for a very long time. Because this world is already morally unjust, im not going to let some dick head get off the hook because they decided to be nice a few years later.

Call it cope I don't care, but people will take advantage of you if you're too nice after they have done garbage to you.

If I could kill my old bullies I would

Read the whole thread

Grade 7 is high school in HK, paired up 17 year old seniors.
it makes sense now that you edited it. think this would depend on the individuals, and also some other factors like the general location/social class of the school population

Personally, I never forgive anyone unless they apologize. I will always treat them with malice and make it known.

If you get bullied in high-school and then years later see the same dude and he's trying to act cool and you respond nicely, then you're a bitch.

I hold grudges for a very long time. Because this world is already morally unjust, im not going to let some dick head get off the hook because they decided to be nice a few years later.

Call it cope I don't care, but people will take advantage of you if you're too nice after they have done garbage to you.
I wouldn't forgive even if they apologize tbhngl. I wouldn't even mind slaughtering my enemies.
it makes sense now that you edited it. think this would depend on the individuals, and also some other factors like the general location/social class of the school population
They are pretty much around my social class (middle I would say)
If I could kill my old bullies I would
I would brutally slaughter them tbhngl

I never hold grudges tbh but people seem to take advantage of that. what you described there happens to me every now and then, where a guy acts like a dick, starts to act cool for a bit which I reciprocate and then he just randomly wants to start shit with me again. people are jerks

Based as fuck and high T tbh
We are the blackpill in the sea of a bluepilled world. Most normgroids will kill for the slightest crumb of pussy (for foids it would be chad dick)
I never hold grudges tbh but people seem to take advantage of that. what you described there happens to me every now and then, where a guy acts like a dick, starts to act cool for a bit which I reciprocate and then he just randomly wants to start shit with me again. people are jerks
As with all humans.

I used to hold a lot of grudges agains coworkers, and bullies from school, but then I realized I am just fighting a losing battle inside my head while they probably don't even think about me, so I've decided to forget about them an move on. Nothing good will come out of grudges other than mental exhaustion.

People are Jerks brocel. It's human nature. If you let someone get over on you, they'll just take advantage of it.

I used to be a really nice person before having bad experiences with friends and people in general.

Bad men (and gorillas) are created not born.

We are the blackpill in the sea of a bluepilled world. Most normgroids will kill for the slightest crumb of pussy (for foids it would be chad dick)

As with all humans.
Exactly. White knights will batter a dude to impress a foid. Sad world man.

I used to hold a lot of grudges agains coworkers, and bullies from school, but then I realized I am just fighting a losing battle inside my head while they probably don't even think about me, so I've decided to forget about them an move on. Nothing good will come out of grudges other than mental exhaustion.
Chances are soyciety will probably had everyone brainwashed into its programming and hunt you down. Old enemies will surely reinforce the hatred.
People are Jerks brocel. It's human nature. If you let someone get over on you, they'll just take advantage of it.

I used to be a really nice person before having bad experiences with friends and people in general.

Bad men (and gorillas) are created not born.

Exactly. White knights will batter a dude to impress a foid. Sad world man.
Not even a crumb of pussy in the future, perhaps a discounted Onlyfans picture.

the whole world is my enemy

i havent voted, i dont know what i should advice here
Your thoughts of how the enemies would become, please read the whole original post.

Which international school did you attend in HK?

Which international school did you attend in HK?
Not exactly an international school. Rather it was quite a high ranking school though.

I only studied there for Grade 7 then I moved to Canada. I am also a dual Citizen of Canada and HK

I know, I was trying to figure out which school you went to, I have a weird feeling about this.

Torontocel?

I know, I was trying to figure out which school you went to, I have a weird feeling about this.

Torontocel?
Yep. It was like a Band 1 (Top 1 of the three tiers).

Wish I was as based as you

Wish I was as based as you
You can be humancel. All you need to do is not take shit from anyone. No matter how big, small, tall, famous, you name it.

Don't let people walk all over you and make sure they respect you.

20200525 023017

Either you move on or you try legal methods to ruin their life.

The best is to forgive. If someone hurts you in the moment, defend yourself, but it's not good to hold grudges and dwell in hatred. I say it as someone who got bullied a lot.

............. what?

Here's a rare expression for you. All Men Are Like That. At least, all normie men. Even soys and other weaklings. Incels may be morally shunned but are one of few groups who do not harass other men just for existing. It's called respect and not playing bullshit social games and shit testing on everyone just to maintain the hierarchy and people's places w.r.t each other.

I could never forgive anyone who ever hurt me or made me feel bad for even a brief moment, I guess that has lead to more problems but I just stopped caring at this point,

I will never forget. Low tier normies. It's nice to see how life is crushing them slowly and they are becoming disoriented