Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Discussion Question regarding a one world government

hierophant

hierophant

protector of the realm
★★
What say the lot of you regarding empires or men/countries that attempted to conquer the world? One story that always fills me with a sense of joy is the story of Babylon and how every man spoke one language and was of one culture, whether it is historically accurate or not, no one could deny that such an ideal imagination was thought possible, Rome, France, Britain, the Mongols, Imperial Japan, and all the nations of this planet in some way even the priest class wanted to dominate the world. What do you guys think? What would a world government look like? Or even to say do you support a one world government?

A man (though I do not know his name) once said " I would not mind a world government so long as it has our constitution" he was referencing the united states constitution.

One aspect I forgot to mention is philosophy, the reason why the world should unite under one banner. The thought of it could go as follows:

From the beginning man formed tribes and groups, it is common to see groups which before were not close in any way unite, in German not all Germans are Germans, but where from different city states, such as Bavaria. In Rome, she was not united but fractured into different tribes the Roman simply united all of them under one name. America was thirteen different colonies, different sects of Christianity, and yet when united under a central government they came together. In ancient Japan's Sengoku period all Daimios warred against one another, and yet to have one clan rule over others to become Shogun; up until the Shogun was replaced by the Emperor and had thus unified Japan, but what we always see is unification of many tribes into one identity, a standard of language and communication. Hence, all society moves towards unification, is not a one world government inevitable?

I support the idea of a OWG

Interesting to think it’s worked for various countries and empires, why not the world? With the internet, culture seems to be reaching some kind of equilibrium across countries. Unfortunately it’s the spreading of degeneracy. But maybe that is the first step.

Interesting to think it’s worked for various countries and empires, why not the world? With the internet, culture seems to be reaching some kind of equilibrium across countries. Unfortunately it’s the spreading of degeneracy. But maybe that is the first step.

Unfortunately it’s the spreading of degeneracy
How so exactly?

How so exactly?
Maybe it’s just my perspective being in the west but seems like the de-stigmatizing of promiscuity and the promotion of hypergamy is something that started in the west and spread outwards. With the internet and social media being strong factors in spreading it.

Maybe it’s just my perspective being in the west but seems like the de-stigmatizing of promiscuity and the promotion of hypergamy is something that started in the west and spread outwards. With the internet and social media being strong factors in spreading it.
Fair enough

What would that government look like exactly?
Philosophy of Deception

IMG 3109

Bible says it will be evil but in reality it would probably just cater to women and our lives would not change

I support voluntary mass extinction.