Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] What Color Hair Do You Have?

What Color Hair Do You Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
pure rice black hair

@LeFrenchCel I knew you were a ginger, but as far as I know, you're the only Gingercel I've encountered here.

I may be forgetting some.

e22cg.jpg

@LeFrenchCel I knew you were a ginger, but as far as I know, you're the only Gingercel I've encountered here.

I may be forgetting some.
I'm certain to have seen other users mention it, but I don't remember who.

curry black hair turned gray and white at 15 and now almost half is gray :feelskek: :feelsrope:

dark brown (over)

I'm certain to have seen other users mention it, but I don't remember who.
Yeah tbh probably the case: I would wager a lot of our fellow Whitecels likely are gingers and/or redheads tbh.

What pisses me off, is how there's fucking niche fetishes online for Ginger foids, even though I personally do not find them appealing at all: Truly, it highlights how foids just cannot lose no matter how undesirable their genetics, looks, etc may objectively be.

You forgot the soy ones

@VitaminS kek I keep forgetting you're a ginger; based Celtcel though.

@VitaminS kek I keep forgetting you're a ginger; based Celtcel though.
Hahaha, didnt know Frenchcel was, talking to him rn about some ginger copes!

This is racially motivated isn't it.

Yeah tbh probably the case: I would wager a lot of our fellow Whitecels likely are gingers and/or redheads tbh.

What pisses me off, is how there's fucking niche fetishes online for Ginger foids, even though I personally do not find them appealing at all: Truly, it highlights how foids just cannot lose no matter how undesirable their genetics, looks, etc may objectively be.
Gingers are probably among the category of ppl with the highest smv difference between males and females. Maybe tied with slavs and asians.

I never understood all the hype with ginger foids, even more all the foids who dye their hair like this.
For me, being ginger is like being disabled, how tf you'd want to be disabled on purpose?

Black. Very black.

Like driving a beaten up altima tier black

Hahaha, didnt know Frenchcel was, talking to him rn about some ginger copes!
Best thing would be to try & Celtpill him tbh: You & I both are(partial) Celts, and frankly I find it interesting to learn about them, not to mention they were pretty badass warriors I'd say.
Gingers are probably among the category of ppl with the highest smv difference between males and females.
I'll look for something on this.
Maybe tied with slavs and asians
The differences between Ricewhores & Ricemen is astronomical: Frankly, they are not in two different worlds they're in a different plane of existence.

Whenever I see a ricewhore(not too often, we don't have many in my part of the US) I instantly think "if she was a man, it's more than likely over"

For Slavs, I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that their foids are some of, if not, the biggest golddiggers on Earth(only surpassed by Jewhores I would wager) and thus, can be betabuxxed by virtually anyone with cash as indicated by the Ricemen & Nigs who are able to pull there.

Not to mention, Slavs are some of the last based & high-T Europeans, so it's no wonder that their foids want Cucked Western men who are willing to be all "m'lady" for them.

I never understood all the hype with ginger foids,
Neither did I, as indicated by my prior communication.
even more all the foids who dye their hair like this.
Hmmm, never really saw it: From what I recall, most foids dyed their hair either jet-black, or some type of blonde/lighter color.
For me, being ginger is like being disabled, how tf you'd want to be disabled on purpose?
Fucking brutal, my condolences.

Last edited:
I'm the whitest of all :owo:

Brown I guess

Black in the dark brown in the sun

Black in the dark brown in the sun
Kind of the same for me: When it's winter, it gets a bit darker, but whenever it's sunny(not necessarily summer) it gets more lighter colored.

Screenshot 2024 03 26 151311
similar to this color