Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based DISDAIN THINGS YOU CANNOT HAVE: IGNORING THEM IS THE BEST REVENGE

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. it is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.

Law 36

And that is how you can become less miserable and maybe one day win.​

Just Pretend You Don't Need A Basic Human Need Bro!

I’m ignoring OP, problem solved

By disdaining something, aren't you making it a larger problem? Best to learn to be indifferent. Actively ignoring something has the reverse effect, making you care about it even more. What do you think?
Be stoic and cold, I agree. Over the years am becoming more and more desensitized and cold-blooded, which is quite liberating tbh.

stoicism is the highest order of cope, not revenge

I don't focus on what I cannot control. I cannot control someone into loving me, but I control traits which makes me lovable.

I refuse to believe in anything that inhibits me.

If you are an incel and you place your life's focus on a women's attention and that attention is disadvantaged from the start due to inceldom then you arre playing a losing game where your soul and selfworth is at stake.

If you continue to do that, soon you'll have no bitch, AND you'll be a poor failure.

Mindset is what seperates IS and IT. It's what makes someone NT vs Simp. It's what makes someone a celibate englightend monk or a competitive successful capitalist who finds passion in his work.

Mindset is determines if the glass is half empty or full. It's what determines if an incel will mope his entire life being bitter until he shrivels up into a shell of his childhood self before fading away or a guy who finds passion and meaning in the various beauties of life, living peacefully, and going out with grace.

It's all cope at the end of the day. But if you enjoy being emotionally damaged with lowselfworh. Living with unending bitterness after respites of your so called not coping through black pill, then by all means rape yourself. Me, I know I am getting raped from all directions due to inceldom, so there is no need for me to face fuck myself. Me, I stake myself worth on my career, passions, and my niggas.

Last edited: