Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Displacing Peter Parker as Spiderman with a nigger is part of a cultural agenda

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
From the original Spiderman:

Download 39

To the Jewed edition:

Download 38

This is just part of what they are doing to replace loved, and original characters from media with niggers, we've seen this happen many times but it pissed it off that they did this with Spiderman, my favorite superhero as a kid.

No shit. Still sucks though. :feelsbadman:

Ultimate Spider-Man is cool, Bendis did a really great work writting that :feelsokman:

yeah that shit is fucked tbh
if they really wanted black superheros then they should have just make a sequel of some nigger hero from the past or just created another new character instead. but ruining sipdey lore is just fucked.
they actually have a ton of niggers heros from comics like the black green lantern and that electricity guy

Une série sur le super-héros DC Comics 'Black Lightning' en développement !  – SeriesDeFilms

This is just part of what they are doing to replace loved, and original characters from media with niggers,
yeah, niggers steal even superhero identities

Don't be surprised if 10-20 years from now Spiderman is a tranny chink

yeah that shit is fucked tbh
if they really wanted black superheros then they should have just make a sequel of some nigger hero from the past or just created another new character instead. but ruining sipdey lore is just fucked.
they actually have a ton of niggers heros from comics like the black green lantern and that electricity guy

Une série sur le super-héros DC Comics 'Black Lightning' en développement !  – SeriesDeFilms'Black Lightning' en développement !  – SeriesDeFilms
Right, it's evident that they do not give a fuck about the original characters and tear them down by replacing them directly with what benefits their agenda. It's clearly an elaborate plan with their own interests in mind.

And they promote race mixing with whites and niggers:

View attachment 746597
It's because black men hate black women, they are most self hating race their is, they will literally replace all black women with white women if they could, then they wonder why no one respects them

Recently seen Black women leaving black men tho

Where are you that does not have a countryside?
In an Asian feminist shithole country, I wish to retire in the countryside in a faraway place.

I’m glad DC is not as cucked as marvel. I like to read DC black label comics.