Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dividend investing: cuck or incel trait??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm leaning more toward cuck, something about it makes me think of a soulless institution lover who plays it too safe. They are the kind of guy who has sex because of their normie looks, but uses two condoms just in case. An incel would put all their money in cryptos because they hate institutions so much.

I have most of my money in the S&P 500 and some meme vanguard funds 80% stonks with a 20% bond parachute for when the market holocausts.

I also have meme stonks like budget travel and palantir which overal is up like 25%, jfl my meme portfolio beats the (((professionals)))

the two funds pay divs as I select income, you get them yearly tho.

I have most of my money in the S&P 500 and some meme vanguard funds 80% stonks with a 20% bond parachute for when the market holocausts.

I also have meme stonks like budget travel and palantir which overal is up like 25%, jfl my meme portfolio beats the (((professionals)))

the two funds pay divs as I select income, you get them yearly tho.
bonds are even more cucked than dividend investing. They are so cucked I forgot they were even an asset class

bonds are even more cucked than dividend investing. They are so cucked I forgot they were even an asset class
nigga, when the market crashed in march my meme funds went down like 150k l0l, i like the peace of mind. most are UK government bonds and a global bond index.

nigga, when the market crashed in march my meme funds went down like 150k l0l, i like the peace of mind. most are UK government bonds and a global bond index.
we are clearly in a bubble but who knows when it'll pop. I guess the important thing is to always have a lot of cash just in case. Cash is my condom

Last edited: