Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting DNA tests: why are so many mixed normies disappointed when their results show up as primarily European?

Status
Not open for further replies.
andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
OK not really an Incel topic, but I want to vent about shit I have seen on Youtube, regarding DNA results:
  • a biracial normie that sees herself as African American is all sad that she's 60% European.
  • A Mexican hoping to be mostly indigenous actually has 70-80% European (Spanish) DNA. There was a video of that stupid lousy actress roastie Jessica Alba doing a DNA test, and her guess before the results were revealed was that she was mostly indigenous, but she's reality like 80-something percent Southern European (the remainder is indigenous). The bitch looked like she was about to cry
  • And then, you have white people all cheerful because they're 5% Sub-Saharan African or 3% Native American
Why would people have pride in being descended from defeated, backwards people is beyond me.

It's virtue signaling. They're not ACTUALLY disappointed, they just have to fake their disgust of European genes for their leftist, anti-white agenda

It's virtue signaling. They're not ACTUALLY disappointed, they just have to fake their disgust of European genes for their leftist, anti-white agenda

But if ethnic heritage had no value, how come Elizabeth Warren, instead of "faking" disappointment at being mostly white, proudly waved around the tiny sliver of Native American genes she had?

No, many of them are actually disappointed. I have known people like this in real life. Basically, they see Black, as an identity, as being cool and high status and as magnifying their accomplishments since it means you are the underdog. They see Whiteness as meaning that they lame and possibly “oppressors”. They also have a clear vision of what Blackness “means” — hip hop, civil rights marches, physical superiority (dancing, fucking), Beyoncé, oppositional literature, being the smart-but-cool Whitey confounder. For them Whiteness means having no identity since whites are, in fact, more individualist but also since you’re not really allowed to talk about white culture unless you’re making the argument that it’s oppressive or was all stolen from Blacks anyway. Ironically this kind of traduced Blackness is a product of the white/Jewish media and actual Black, even if just meaning African American, culture differs a lot by region and class and is obviously dysfunctional in a lot of ways. But then mixed race people tend to be broken neurotics with no good idea of who they are and a long list of people they want to blame for that.

Last edited:
But if ethnic heritage had no value, how come Elizabeth Warren, instead of "faking" disappointment at being mostly white, proudly waved around the tiny sliver of Native American genes she had?
Because drawing attention to her having a vast majority of European ancestry would be drawing attention to the fact that she’s a liar.

Europeans = oppressors
Africans = victims

Elizabeth is a Democrat so if she pretends to be non white she can play the ethnic card and get more votes

This.

I'd like to do that test, too bad it's expensive. I'm not sure whether I'm pure white, maybe some Jew/Arab blood.

Yeah, just a fat load of SJW bullshit

Elizabeth is a Democrat so if she pretends to be non white she can play the ethnic card and get more votes

So it would be a disappointment to be non-white? For people like Warren? There is value in being ethnic and lack of value in being European, for certain people?

So it would be a disappointment to be non-white? For people like Warren? There is value in being ethnic and lack of value in being European, for certain people?
Yes in America being nonwhite will land you priviledge, especially in left wing circles.
Just look at the way blacks are popularised and seen as cool while whites are vilainised and seen as nerds.

white guilt. those fuckers are so priveleged they take their whiteness for granted and want to be more ethnic because they find their white ancestry boring. its extremely low IQ. id kill to be full on white.

OK not really an Incel topic, but I want to vent about shit I have seen on Youtube, regarding DNA results:
  • a biracial normie that sees herself as African American is all sad that she's 60% European.
  • A Mexican hoping to be mostly indigenous actually has 70-80% European (Spanish) DNA. There was a video of that stupid lousy actress roastie Jessica Alba doing a DNA test, and her guess before the results were revealed was that she was mostly indigenous, but she's reality like 80-something percent Southern European (the remainder is indigenous). The bitch looked like she was about to cry
  • And then, you have white people all cheerful because they're 5% Sub-Saharan African or 3% Native American
Why would people have pride in being descended from defeated, backwards people is beyond me.

I need me a DNA test.
white guilt. those fuckers are so priveleged they take their whiteness for granted and want to be more ethnic because they find their white ancestry boring. its extremely low IQ. id kill to be full on white.
This tbh

Whether a white person is descended from Romans, Greeks, Celts, Vikings or Slavs, whiteness is never boring.

Whether a white person is descended from Romans, Greeks, Celts, Vikings or Slavs, whiteness is never boring.

tell that to the self hating libtards who want to be subhuman so badly.

jewarabs in brazil?
In Portugal. My Brazilian side comes all from there. More specifically from Alto Trás-os-Montes, which is in the north and without so much Arab/Jew mix, but it's possible I have some anyway. Not more than like 5% though.

Attention whores.
They need attention such as; ''Br000 l00k at my ancestry, my fathers cousins father is a goat, omega lul, dudeeeee l00k at my genes bruh''

Status
Not open for further replies.