Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do many white normies hate being white?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I see posts and comments denigrating European ancestry, or deriding it as boring or plain. I especially see this when people talk about their DNA test results. One example in a celebrity - half Mexican stacy Jessica Alba was disappointed that she was "only" 22% Native American (random fact: she's same percentage of Native American as me, but I'm also about 13% African; remainder is Southern Euro). I've seen this on YT vids, comments on social media, conversations, etc.....people expecting to be mixed are disappointed in being predominantly white, or Black people unhappy that they have about 15% European DNA. I can go on and on, but you get the point.
And I know why -- it's because White Europeans are viewed as "evil empire builders and colonizers". But guess what? I'd be fucking happy to be majority descended from the fucking winners! My mtDNA (the DNA passed from mother to child) is indigenous south american, meaning I'm descended from cucked, conquered people.
Why the fuck is there so much pride in descended from people that got fucked over?

they're probably so bluepilled and really beleive that the white race is so bad and evil for enslaving niggers and other nations:feelsjuice:

Because white people = bad, nigger = good. Didn't you know? :soy:

Being white is seen as you being evil or somehow bad. Whites are gigacucked because I doubt you could make any other race as self-hating as whites. Aren't white liberals the only demographic who view their own race negatively?

meanwhile proud whiteys:

I wish I was white ethnics are subhuman

i often watch dna test videos about finding out ones ancestry through dna tests, and whenever something non-european shows up it's always met with remarks of disgust even if the person will not say it out loud, but you can tell their disappointment through mannerisms.

Just cucks who support immigration and bow down to their black kangz

it's an internet thing. don't see any white guilt irl

Because most foids lust after bbc these days

It's kike media brainwashing.

they're probably so bluepilled and really beleive that the white race is so bad and evil for enslaving niggers and other nations:feelsjuice:

it's over

it's an internet thing. don't see any white guilt irl
if u lived in a libtard city like I do, you'd see it first hand.

I don't think they do really, they're just virtue signalling and trying to find moral high ground
True, most whites would probably rope if they woke up and were a curry/rice of equal relative attractiveness. Most “self hating” white upper class liberals end up living in all white suburbs and marrying another white HTN for a reason, it’s just virtue signalling.

Im ok with curry tbh

globohomo demonizes white people and treats niggers like deities.

I don’t understand this either. Maybe it’s cause my brain is so far removed from that of the average normie, but I just don’t get how Jewish propaganda made most Western Europeans SO self-loathing.

People think I’M too self-hating, but my contempt of my own roots comes from a place of reason. Curries got owned by persians, turks, arabs, afghans, mongols, and anglos. I would LOVE to be descended from conquerors instead of weak, low IQ, subjugated cucks.

Being ashamed to be white is WAAAAAY more cucked than being ashamed to be brown, to the point where you are an idiot to even compare the two

It's kike media brainwashing.
In schools too. The way the American education system teaches history is quite literally centered around “whitey bad n shiet!”

I don’t understand this either. Maybe it’s cause my brain is so far removed from that of the average normie, but I just don’t get how Jewish propaganda made most Western Europeans SO self-loathing.

People think I’M too self-hating, but my contempt of my own roots comes from a place of reason. Curries got owned by persians, turks, arabs, afghans, mongols, and anglos. I would LOVE to be descended from conquerors instead of weak, low IQ, subjugated cucks.

Being ashamed to be white is WAAAAAY more cucked than being ashamed to be brown, to the point where you are an idiot to even compare the two
It’s also funny as hell to me how people will call inceldom “natural selection” but deny white European subjugation of lesser races as being that

Last edited:
I love being white!

I see posts and comments denigrating European ancestry, or deriding it as boring or plain. I especially see this when people talk about their DNA test results. One example in a celebrity - half Mexican stacy Jessica Alba was disappointed that she was "only" 22% Native American (random fact: she's same percentage of Native American as me, but I'm also about 13% African; remainder is Southern Euro). I've seen this on YT vids, comments on social media, conversations, etc.....people expecting to be mixed are disappointed in being predominantly white, or Black people unhappy that they have about 15% European DNA. I can go on and on, but you get the point.
And I know why -- it's because White Europeans are viewed as "evil empire builders and colonizers". But guess what? I'd be fucking happy to be majority descended from the fucking winners! My mtDNA (the DNA passed from mother to child) is indigenous south american, meaning I'm descended from cucked, conquered people.
Why the fuck is there so much pride in descended from people that got fucked over?
All based on victim mentality. They take pride in the fact that their people got mogged by aryans.

it's what tiktok has told them so. these zoomers are the worst gen of all time. conformist fags. likes wearing mask.