Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Average Looking Incels Really Have A Better Chance Than Hideous Ones?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I'm not sure if being average looking really gives you a better chance of finding a woman than if you are a repulsive looking guy like Eggman. If women are only attracted to 10-15% of guys then the average looking 5/10 guy would be in the same category as a 2/10 nowadays. The average looking guy would be treated better in society, but I'm not convinced that it would improve his chances with women. Gone are the days when an average looking guy could land an average looking women, especially if you are ethnic then it's even worse.

Better looks ALWAYS equals better outcomes.

You're deluded if you think women are attracted to only 10-15% of guys. Put the memes aside and think logically. 99.7% of people never die virgins with the overwhelming majority finding partners. No woman (outside of gold diggers) is going to be with a guy she isn't physically attracted to, the "personality is most important thing" doesn't exist.

A woman might settle for you, but if she does it doesn't mean she finds you unattractive. And I say this as a someone who's going to die in that 0.03%, that you have the best chance to find someone if you fix up on all your workable flaws

Well yea, better looks usually means you'll attract more mates. Even if by only a small %.

You're deluded if you think women are attracted to only 10-15% of guys. Put the memes aside and think logically. 99.7% of people never die virgins with the overwhelming majority finding partners. No woman (outside of gold diggers) is going to be with a guy she isn't physically attracted to, the "personality is most important thing" doesn't exist.

A woman might settle for you, but if she does it doesn't mean she finds you unattractive. And I say this as a someone who's going to die in that 0.03%, that you have the best chance to find someone if you fix up on all your workable flaws

1. You’re believing SELF-REPORTED surveys.
2. You’re believing surveys relating to male sexuality, the most sensitive topic.
3. Your stats are outdated as dating apps are causing more guys to become incel.

I'm not sure if being average looking really gives you a better chance of finding a woman than if you are a repulsive looking guy like Eggman. If women are only attracted to 10-15% of guys then the average looking 5/10 guy would be in the same category as a 2/10 nowadays. The average looking guy would be treated better in society, but I'm not convinced that it would improve his chances with women. Gone are the days when an average looking guy could land an average looking women, especially if you are ethnic then it's even worse.

27 years old mentalcel here. Im about average looking (i would rate myself somewhere between 4 and 5/10). My biggest problem is that im completely autistic and have almost zero social skills. I can't connect or relate to other people in general and as result i have no friends or social circle.

So my average looks are completely useless because of that. Maybe if i was a 10/10 i could have a better chance but even then i think i would still struggle or maybe not. I don't know, never have been a 10/10 so it's hard to tell.

27 years old mentalcel here. Im about average looking (i would rate myself somewhere between 4 and 5/10). My biggest problem is that im completely autistic and have almost zero social skills. I can't connect or relate to other people in general and as result i have no friends or social circle.

So my average looks are completely useless because of that. Maybe if i was a 10/10 i could have a better chance but even then i think i would still struggle or maybe not. I don't know, never have been a 10/10 so it's hard to tell.

If you were a 10/10 nothing of that would matter. But yeah, social skills are important if you're average.

+1

but eggman isnt average hes more of a 4/10 ( lower tier normie) who pretty much lucked out. Now im not denying that majority of females these days only find a certain amount of men truly attractive, but plenty of them still do date 5/10s. Dont delude yourself in some of these delusional volcels here. Sure, if u are chad u will always have a better life, but life as a 5/10 = u will still get pussy.

Anything below then its either run bettabuxx game or if u dont wanne be a cuck ( good idea) just ldar until u rot in ground

Eggy is 6'2 and white, which automatically puts him at 3/10, with his face adding 0, so he's not in the truecel range.

If you're not part of part of that 10-15%, it's just over. Girls don't differentiate between average guys and ugly guys. You're either super hot or you're super not.

but eggman isnt average hes more of a 4/10 ( lower tier normie) who pretty much lucked out. Now im not denying that majority of females these days only find a certain amount of men truly attractive, but plenty of them still do date 5/10s. Dont delude yourself in some of these delusional volcels here. Sure, if u are chad u will always have a better life, but life as a 5/10 = u will still get pussy.

Anything below then its either run bettabuxx game or if u dont wanne be a cuck ( good idea) just ldar until u rot in ground
5/10 guys that I've seen with women are almost all betabuxxing. They will not be getting laid for free and as a 5/10 ethnic it is truly over for me.

of fucking course they do

Women are NOT only attracted to top 10%.
This 8 or death COPE needs to stop.
It.is a MAJOR cope.to think you need to be an 8 and that all those bellow are ij same brackets.
Every looks.point is huge and makes different experience dating. But I would say that sub5 is where inceldom really starts.

You're joking right. Egg is no where near normie. He is a 2/10. He gets random hate for his looks wherever he goes

If you're 8+/10 you can easily get laid. It would be hard to keep a girl, but if you happened to find an aspie girl she'd fucking latch on to you for dear life. This is larping though, so who knows.

If you're 8+/10 you can easily get laid. It would be hard to keep a girl, but if you happened to find an aspie girl she'd fucking latch on to you for dear life. This is larping though, so who knows.
If you are 8/10 it wouldn't be hard to keep a girl. She doesnt have many other better options,unless you are dating a 8+ girl yourself.

If you are 8/10 it wouldn't be hard to keep a girl. She doesnt have many other better options,unless you are dating a 8+ girl yourself.

Meh I sincerely believe that a female will leave after around a couple months if you have a shit personality to her. Chad can easily get fucked and STR, but LTR is even hard for non-NT Chad.

all women nomatter what they look like only want chad. I don´t think a 5/10 guy will do better than a 2/10 guy. Both could approach 1000s of women without getting anything.

When I was into PUA I knew a bunch of average looking guys who said they approached 3000+ women without getting a lay.

Being NT>Looks unless you are either a 1/10 or a 8/10+.

If you're average looking and incel then you probably are not NT. You may get treated better in your day to day life doing mundane things but in terms of attracting women you're probably fucked.