Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do bigger men look more like adults despite similiar age to smaller guys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Next week is fury vs Wilder 2.

It got me thinking. All the heavyweights in boxing are only in their early 30s. Yet they look like older men especially Tyson fury who looks like he's 50.

Meanwhile the guys in lower weight classes look much younger despite being similiar age. Lomachenko is the same age as Tyson fury for example.

Hell let's talk NFL even if I don't watch handegg. Those guys are all in their 20s coz their peak drops fast as they approach 30. Yet a lot of the big guys look like they are 40.

Does being bigger give you genetics and features that make you look older/more experienced?

Next week is fury vs Wilder 2.

It got me thinking. All the heavyweights in boxing are only in their early 30s. Yet they look like older men especially Tyson fury who looks like he's 50.

Meanwhile the guys in lower weight classes look much younger despite being similiar age. Lomachenko is the same age as Tyson fury for example.

Hell let's talk NFL even if I don't watch handegg. Those guys are all in their 20s coz their peak drops fast as they approach 30. Yet a lot of the big guys look like they are 40.

Does being bigger give you genetics and features that make you look older/more experienced?

tyson is bald as shit which makes you look 20 to 40 years older

same for the nba and nfl players, so many bald beard maxxing dudes

also i think tyson will win

tyson is bald as shit which makes you look 20 to 40 years older

same for the nba and nfl players, so many bald beard maxxing dudes

also i think tyson will win
At least we know how to make ourselves look older now.

But don't soyboys try to do that and they end up looking like shit?

At least we know how to make ourselves look older now.

But don't soyboys try to do that and they end up looking like shit?

every living warm blooded creature looks massively worse without hair

I think short but overly ripped guys look younger. But short fat guys dont necessarily look younger. Definitely though the bigger you are (muscular AND tall AND big frame) the older you look

No, youth is determined by collagen and hair, not height and frame

No, youth is determined by collagen and hair, not height and frame
Based. Also I don't watch MMA or shit like that but I'm pretty sure being fat makes you look somewhat older.

they put their body through tough physical exercise. Your body will age