Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do blacks have to pay the ethnic tax in western dating market?

Title

• Total voters
JBB is retarded, but at the same time there is no ethnic dating tax for being black in the West

As someone living in nyc I will tell you, niggers are put on the highest pedestal. Niggers can commit any crime and still live out a good life and get plenty of white pussy.

Think of the number of black men who raped or murdered and were allowed to walk free. OJ Simpson, Chris brown, Kobe Bryant, Brock turner etc.

But as soon as someone like Johnny depp is accused of being verbally abusive he gets a 4 year long egregious court trial

“But he’s a throng independent colored man!”:soy:

Okay and he also is a detriment to society, retard.

As someone living in nyc I will tell you, niggers are put on the highest pedestal. Niggers can commit any crime and still live out a good life and get plenty of white pussy.

Think of the number of black men who raped or murdered and were allowed to walk free. OJ Simpson, Chris brown, Kobe Bryant, Brock turner etc.

But as soon as someone like Johnny depp is accused of being verbally abusive he gets a 4 year long egregious court trial

I’m inclined to agree only on the basis that niggers do have the media and SJW cucks backing them up. But the post is about ethnic dating tax which I think they have none in the West but still not as desired as white Chads. Just my observations

Does anyone truly want a nig boyfriend (outside of black women and even then they only want a certain type of nig)? Blacks aren't exactly the beauty standard.
No.
The only thing nigs have going for them is the BBC stereotype (cope)
Aside from that they are less desirable than whites in the West and actually avoided like the plague by foids in the rest of the world

I’m inclined to agree only on the basis that niggers do have the media and SJW cucks backing them up. But the post is about ethnic dating tax which I think they have none in the West but still not as desired as white Chads. Just my observations
Oh no doubt, in the Middle East, India, and SEA, and maybe China, the culture is still based asf and approaches blacks as foreigner chimps, just a different species. Which makes them less desirable to women obviously

No, because they are the only ethnics who have higher T and so they are seen as superior to other ethnic men

They are better than most ethnics

Blacks have it way worse than all other people. Blacks aren't ethic, we're race people.

White > ethnic > race.

Ethnic people mog us race people.

No, because they are the only ethnics who have higher T and so they are seen as superior to other ethnic men

Higher T just means that you masturbate more alone. I'm pretty sure that 100% of the married Black male population is an incel.

where da white women at

The BBC pill is real, especially in liberal east coast cities + Europe. Blacks are seen as exotic and dangerous, which appeals to white foids much more than their high inhib soy male counterparts.
Cope, JBB has been disproven numerous times and the BBC stereotype has a very limited effect on a small portion of white foids. Most simply "wouldn't mind" dating a nig as they say and then go on to only date white chads

No, black do better than ethnics in West. They cuck a lot of white men.

Due to the raw JBB reality, they dont, but is not that bad to ethnics in general either

high IQ. niggers also get high paying jobs more easily. let's say for Harvard, a gook would need 1600 sat, nigger can get in with 1100.

Blacks have it way worse than all other people. Blacks aren't ethic, we're race people.

White > ethnic > race.

Ethnic people mog us race people.
massive cope. you nigs have better bones, age better and better sports skills. also better chances of high paying job if put in some effort. Black men just need stop being lazy and put some effort get a bit of surgery and they are set

Yes, I believe so.

When I lived alone in Minneapolis, I never experienced "JBB" in any form, aside from being publicly avoided and denigrated.

Yes, I believe so.

When I lived alone in Minneapolis, I never experienced "JBB" in any form, aside from being publicly avoided and denigrated.

Because you are ugly/ non NT. If you're one of those, your race doesn't matter.

of course. Cope if you think otherwise

high IQ. niggers also get high paying jobs more easily. let's say for Harvard, a gook would need 1600 sat, nigger can get in with 1100.
Not really he’d have to get at least 1450+. A black girl in my class got to Princeton and she was valedictorian even outperforming so many Asian kids in my class with a 1580 SAT score

Not really he’d have to get at least 1450+. A black girl in my class got to Princeton and she was valedictorian even outperforming so many Asian kids in my class with a 1580 SAT score
Either way they have big advantage. And most don't make use of it. Nigerians come and take the slots made for actual African Americans (descendants of slaves) because they put in the grind and know how to play the game.

Oh no doubt, in the Middle East, India, and SEA, and maybe China, the culture is still based asf and approaches blacks as foreigner chimps, just a different species. Which makes them less desirable to women obviously
Cope, JBB is law! :feelsree:

50A913A0 DF4A 4F3A A300 568F935FD9BD

@Transcended Trucel

View attachment 625359

View attachment 625360
@Transcended Trucel
brutal fucking race pill. Arabs got cucked by blacks and some curries too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. @Diocel thoughts?

This :reeeeee:

View attachment 625359

View attachment 625360
@Transcended Trucel
Non muslims afŕican needs to blacked.com whole arabia