Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do chads or stacies live better lives?

Who’s happier?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Who are happier and live better lives, chads or stacies?

Discuss!

Easier? Stacy
But better? Chad. Because a stacy's life is empty on the account that whores cannot accomplish anything.

Everything is easier when you have a pussy.

I didn't vote because I don't give a fuck, I just want to be dead and stop being human.

Stacy. But I guess being a chad is more 'exclusive' compared to other males, where as the difference between stacy and 6/10 woman isn't much different.

Even Chad gets cucked.
Stacy. But I guess being a chad is more 'exclusive' compared to other males, where as the difference between stacy and 6/10 woman isn't much different.
This. Not just average foids, even subaverage and trash-tier foids still get loads of sex and male attention.

Easier? Stacy
But better? Chad. Because a stacy's life is empty on the account that whores cannot accomplish anything.

This.

Men are driven by accomplishment, conquest, attainment -- which Chad excels at.

All women, Stacies, Beckies, landwhales etc. have completely empty lives, unless they have children and grandchildren to care for. A woman without children is an empty vessel. With birth control, empowerment, etc. the typical woman is delaying the only thing in life that would grant her any semblance of purpose and fulfilment.

However if a woman has children and a husband she is typically very happy, happier than any man. But this is becoming very rare.

Easier would obviously go to femoids when you factoring how everything is rigged to there favour especially when it comes to divorce courts taking all the mans shit.

definitely this

you foid worshipping fags are retarted
thinking stacy's life is amazing is like thinking a pig's life is amazing cause it's happy rolling in shit

they have no fucking brains or they wouldn't be getting throat-fucked/choked/shat on
pitty the foid

they are like happy little cows munching grass before they get corralled into the dick factory
:lul: you have a way with words

Kind of a gay question - but, males always have it harder. Toilets just exist, and they are showered with attention and love. A chad may be handsome, but people will still be weary of him, because males are physically strong, and could hurt someone.

Stacy imo but i would rather be a chad then stacy if i get reincarnated

Chad lives the life of a man, closer to Truth.

Easier? Stacy
true Always better to be a Chad than Stacy. Women cannot have dignity nor accomplishments.

equal. their superhumans. normies and incels are both insects to them