Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Do Curry women actually have big tits

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★
For some reason there are a lot of Indians at my former college. A lot of the foids had tits just as big as the white foids and sometimes even bigger.

I never saw them with a curry bf but to all the fellow curries here, is this normal for the women to have big tits?

Side note: most of the blacks were just ugly and skinny or morbidity obese lmao

For some reason there are a lot of Indians at my former college. A lot of the foids had tits just as big as the white foids and sometimes even bigger.

I never saw them with a curry bf but to all the fellow curries here, is this normal for the women to have big tits?

Foids of all races can have big tits.

There are more than 700 million indian women. Some are even whiter than you.

Yes. But some races are predisposed to larger boobs, etc.
Yeah, I've seen many curryfoids in india with flat chest , and A-B cup boobs than actual big tittied ones.

It's because the foids with big tits are usually landwhales, and most Western currywhores are fat.

It's because the foids with big tits are usually landwhales, and most Western currywhores are fat.
West has abundance of food , in curryland most foids have anaemia and literally starve on daily basis that's why most are petite and flat chested.

idk man but its not uncommon

West has abundance of food , in curryland most foids have anaemia and literally starve on daily basis that's why most are petite and flat chested.
is there still so much poverty here that that many foids get anaemia kek?

Sort of. Curries biggest failo is their extreme dolichocephaly, severe insulin problems and nose too long for midface and unfortuntaely the foids get it too, its very unappealing.

Sort of. Curries biggest failo is their extreme dolichocephaly, severe insulin problems and nose too long for midface and unfortuntaely the foids get it too, its very unappealing.
I've seen hot indian women of the Iranic phenotype though. Mostly northernmost curries

is there still so much poverty here that that many foids get anaemia kek?
Yeah, avg income is 2k dollars per YEAR. Most foids are unwanted burden so they get shit diet not to mention whores don't even consume meat because of their shitty Neolithic religion.

what the fuck lmao i mean its pretty obvious india is poor as shit but i didnt think it was still that bad to be honest
Its worse in rural areas, where starving to death is a reality for many. That's why india should be nuked to free us from our suffering.

Foids of all races can have big tits.
Yes, foids of any race can have large boobies. I think out of them all the stereotype of Jewish women is true, that a disproportonate amount of jewish women do have large titties. I do like seeing a nice rack on a mayo or curry foid however.

Sand foid have the biggest tits

I came here for the NSFW tag.

This thread disappoints tbhngl.