Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do girls actually enjoy being dominated in bed? ( sex theory )

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I think everyone here knows when girls are having sex they want it rough and hard. They want to be a cumslut dog and be submissive for chad. But the question is do they enjoy being submissive and fucked to pieces? or do they just play along and pretend to be this innocent submissive slut just to get validated by Chad?

Because once when I was chadfishing i told some sluts that i don't like being dominant and they all said they don't want to get dominated jfl so basically they adapt after chad?

Idk, I'm not a sexologist. I'm an incel. I don't know anything about sex or sexual behaviour and fantasies.

Do you think foids fuck dogs to get validation from them? :feelshaha:

https://incels.wiki/w/Rape
Womens_fantasies.PNG

Yeah they are incapable of feeling anything beyond base impulses, it genuinely is about returning to a primitive state where she has been taken and conquered by chad like throughout most of history.

This is the second worst place to ask this question. First is IT.

By Tyrone & Chad yes they do.

I don't believe women enjoy sex at all, beyond the stimulation of touching in a few areas that they can accomplish themselves.

It's about pleasing a valuable man that they want to keep around.

I think if you are a 6ft 4in chad with chiselled features and masculine then yeah they probably do want to be dominated.
If you're a betabuxxer or less than her ideal partner then she 'isn't a sexual person'.

They virtual signal to no end, they love being dominated….by chad only.