Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do girls point and laugh at you?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've experienced this three times during the last week. Girls are huddled in a group together talking and then they look at me, point a finger, laugh, (sometimes they try to conceal it) look back to each other talking and then back at me.

Ever happened to you?

It used to happen when I was young. Now people just avoid me

I've experienced this three times during the last week. Girls are huddled in a group together talking and then they look at me, point a finger, laugh, (sometimes they try to conceal it) look back to each other talking and then back at me.

Ever happened to you?
yes. women always laugh at me. even if I just buy something in a grocery store and start to pull out the money I see them smirking

Yes, part of being a subhuman unfortunately, its confirmation.

happened to me yesterday, Minding my own bussines at a math class. And then this two underage cunts looked at me and started laughing and whispering to each other while STILL looking at me. They didn't even try to hide it.

just yesterday two foids and a guy in a car were parked by a public park I normally walk by, they saw me and started laughing

Used to when i had longer hair fuck you foids :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Ever happened to you?
It happened to me a lot during high school. Not really pointing but I heard gossips as I am passing by the foids and loud laughs it was obvious that they were laughing at me.

yes because of my behavior

Are you deformed ?

happened to me yesterday, Minding my own bussines at a math class. And then this two underage cunts looked at me and started laughing and whispering to each other while STILL looking at me. They didn't even try to hide it.
Used to when i had longer hair fuck you foids :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
These cunts know the power they have in modern soyciety. It's ridiculous. What a rotten society we live in where they can partake in such behavior without consequences. I'm sorry you had to experience it brocels.

Ever happened to you?
i don't care i just say whore in my mind and move on with my life

These cunts know the power they have in modern soyciety. It's ridiculous. What a rotten society we live in where they can partake in such behavior without consequences. I'm sorry you had to experience it brocels.
Nobody protected me foids are devilish creature they are the bullies of life
I'll never forget it

Yeah back when I attended school it happened.

It used to happen when I was young. Now people just avoid me
They still do it to me now but the only difference is that they don't point at me anymore, but it's still obvious when they look at me and laugh.

Girls often do that nervous laugh around me.

They still do it to me now but the only difference is that they don't point at me anymore, but it's still obvious when they look at me and laugh.
Rotten brats.

They huddle, talk shit, and glance at you with grins on their faces

Girls always do this to me in public. Recently a girl saw me, pointed me out to her friend, then they made eye contact and she made an audible gagging noise and then they started laughing.

Girls always do this to me in public. Recently a girl saw me, pointed me out to her friend, then they made eye contact and she made an audible gagging noise and then they started laughing.
Only if we lived in a proper society where'd they receive what they deserved for such conduct. I'm so sorry brocel.

No. Girls fear me. I am very unkept and wild so they usually avoid me.

Brutal
How old they were?

Yes when the Foids are in a mob when by themselves they are cowards

just yesterday two foids and a guy in a car were parked by a public park I normally walk by, they saw me and started laughing
pure ropefuel imagine existing just to be kekfuel to others being a lolcow isn't a dignified existence

They just avoid me. If I get too close, they start freaking out.

Ever happened to you?
:reeeeee:

pure ropefuel imagine existing just to be kekfuel to others being a lolcow isn't a dignified existence
it definitely isn’t, although i’m gymaxxing every day to be able to get a V taper frame, similar to what swimmers have

Ever happened to you?
Happened to me while I was standing in line to buy pizza wanted to just walk over there and kill them all

Sometimes. Or they say 'Omg'.

At least once I can think if off the top if my head. I feel like it's happened several other times though and I'm just forgetting about them since I try to get rid of those types of memories

Last edited:
Once a slut took a pic of me with her phone when i was in the school bus back in the HS days (im quite ugly)
This happened to me so much in HS its actually insane. Not just photos but videos too. Then they'd post it to their snapchat. I only know this because I once looked over at a HTN classmate who was on his phone using snap and opened up a video some whore had taken of me in class

No bc I scare foids.

Ever happened to you?
it probably happens everytime behind my back

I thought it was over in high school, but a couple of years ago I caught two teenage foids from the car next to me, laughing and pointing as I was sitting at a stop light; I just happened to catch them, but obviously it still happens.

This happened to me so much in HS it’s actually insane. Not just photos but videos too. Then they'd post it to their snapchat. I only know this because I once looked over at a HTN classmate who was on his phone using snap and opened up a video some whore had taken of me in class
Dang bro