Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do girls who wear thongs get shit on their underwear? I'm sure they do.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
What do you guys think? After all, the thong is grinding against their assholes. @NirvanaFan1988

Yeah no shit grAYcel of course they do

They get Chad's shit on their underwear

And they like it

Wash your ass nigger. :feelspuke:

Imagine washing the ass of a gigastacy right when she finishes her business, with soap and water :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
ITT incels who want to be isekai'd as designated shitting streets

ask the cuck they would know coz they have a lot of experience doing foid laundry

@Retardfuel
OP is asking for it, That rotten gunk.. the stink!
~Not even baby wipes can salvage the misery brought forth from such a place.

Scientists have discovered people who take shits and wear underwear sometimes get shit stains on their underwear.

More, after the break.

Scientists have discovered people who take shits and wear underwear sometimes get shit stains on their underwear.

More, after the break.
children do. adult shouldn't.

children do. adult shouldn't.
Doesn't matter how fastidious you are in cleaning your ass, you will have some minimal amount of fecal stains on your underwear just from sitting down even.

Their vaginas are much more disgustingly filthy than their buttholes anyways. Just read r/healthyhooha on reddit for a bit until you vomit on your keyboard. Vaginas are constantly spewing yeast infection cheese, vaginal discharge, blood, urine, and semen that's been pumped into them all week. It's a mixture of diseased rotting goo that's swimming bacteria and viruses :feelspuke:

@Retardfuel thoughts?

I would not expect any of us to know.

Doesn't matter how fastidious you are in cleaning your ass, you will have some minimal amount of fecal stains on your underwear just from sitting down even.
not me though. i wash my bumhole with water and soap every time i take a shit.

Their vaginas are much more disgustingly filthy than their buttholes anyways. Just read r/healthyhooha on reddit for a bit until you vomit on your keyboard. Vaginas are constantly spewing yeast infection cheese, vaginal discharge, blood, urine, and semen that's been pumped into them all week. It's a mixture of diseased rotting goo that's swimming bacteria and viruses :feelspuke:

This is why I like anime girls, pretty and clean. Yes, they do get shit on thongs because they are constantly riding up a woman’s asshole, it turns them on.

What do you guys think? After all, the thong is grinding against their assholes. @NirvanaFan1988
Why do curries like you like shit so much

@Retardfuel you talk about how disgusting pussies are but you always forget about the most disgusting thing,the fact that almost all women don't wash their ass after they shit and their panties are full of shit and smelly.

Females have weird discharges that mix with regular shit because of close proximity of ass and vagina

ITT incels who want to be isekai'd as designated shitting streets
just imagine washing her round, plump, pink ass shivering from the amount of poop she had to unload holy molly :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Bro, clean your asss. No adult should have shit left on theiir ass to get on theiir pants no matter how closse to their asshole

Yes my sisters thongs have shit streaks on them.

More, after the break.
I never get any stains, coz I am clean mofo.

Just shove a flip flop up you're ass sister

It's so beyond over for you holy shit

It's so beyond over for you holy shit

Since a thong is a continuous and close fitting strip of fabric, it can easily pick up fecal matter and bacteria from the anus, and if the thong moves, can carry that matter forward to the vagina and urinary tract. One gynecologist likened a thong to a subway car transporting bacteria from the rectum to the vagina.
Fecal matter goes into their vagina.

Fecal matter goes into their vagina.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: That's soo hottt! :feelsohh::feelsohh: Need a thong wearing shitty cunt on my dick ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back