Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do heavy indian accents bother anyone else?

Ah, good on them, based Arabs, now foids can only seethe or get killed :feelsYall:
Yeah topless women used to be extremely common on French beaches, not anymore.

Kraus said the decline is partly due to the health risks of the sun. But he added that the majority woman under 25 cited the fear of leering eyes and being the object of a verbal, physical or sexual attack.

I wouldn't use the word 'bother,' I'd say it's more like 'get that cock out of your mouth, bro, I can't understand what you're saying'.

I hate when Indians born in the west still have their thick as fuck accents. It's not hard to understand I don't think.

I suppose this is what happens when you learn 325 languages.
How does that even happen? I am an Indian born in the west and I have no accent.

You are not wrong, Indians and Pakistanis are basically in between Iranians and Australoids on a genetic map.
View attachment 377073
India/Pakistan/Afghanistan = Caucasoid + Australoid
MENA = Caucasoid + Negroid
SEA = Mongoloid + Australoid
Central Asia = Caucasoid + Mongoloid
brootal, sandcel is already bad enough, but then they decided to mix with abbos. No wonder curry is considered the worst possible thing (other than abbo)

The shape of their skulls and facial bones, the skintone variations, the hair growth on the head, even the facial hair and the distribution of hair follicles throughout the body everything is very different than abos, even the darker southerners don't look anything resembling abos
south indians are mixed of abbo looking people with something else

What has ruined Indians reputation (apart from India being a shithole, something not really unique to India) is the large number of Indians from India who got internet access due to Gujju Ambanis Jio. The world then got to see the sheer subhumanity of Indians from India.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: