Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do heavy indian accents bother anyone else?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I had to talk to some curry phone support guy and it was so fucking hard to understand him. And idk the way it sounds it makes me thing of weird gross indian food. idk if id want a heavy curry foid unless she was cute

Curry languages use retroflexes way too much, that's why they sound like shit

I don't know if it's the fact that I'm a sexually frustrated desperate man but I think curry foids accent sounds cute. Funny how it works inversely for curry males. Men always lose against foods jfl

third worlder accents are fucking lolfuel tbh

you would hate australian abo languages then since they apparently use a lot of them.

I hate when Indians born in the west still have their thick as fuck accents. It's not hard to understand I don't think.

I suppose this is what happens when you learn 325 languages.

I had to talk to some curry phone support guy and it was so fucking hard to understand him. And idk the way it sounds it makes me thing of weird gross indian food. idk if id want a heavy curry foid unless she was cute
The indian accent reminds me gangrape, scams, and taking a huge shit after eating Chicken Vindaloo

Last edited:
Keep seething, buttwiping shitstained cooocasian :lul: :lul:

That's enough to scam a couple of your Co-Cuck Clan grannies off their retirement funds
Not a cumskin, but at least I wipe. Just telling it how it is, I think I trash all races fairly

Not a cumskin, but at least I wipe. Just telling it how it is, I think I trash all races fairly
Unless you're a nigger or an asian, you're a Caucasian, whatever you're I was just postmaximizing, keep wiping :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Foids consider curry accents the least sexiest

Foid's are abhorrent to curries and anything remotely curry for that matter
Anything remotely having to do with curry males.

They love the food and the culture and think Indian women can do so much better! [TeeHee]

I think people find any foreign accent as annoying or funny.
It's normal.
Am I wrong?

Anything remotely having to do with curry males.

They love the food and the culture and think Indian women can do so much better! [TeeHee]
Yea, exactly anything remotely with curry males and foids abhor it, foids hating on curries range from outright Nazi foids to curryfoids to SJW foids, it has got a wide spectrum
I think people find any foreign accent as annoying or funny.
It's normal.
Am I wrong?
Not when it's about Curries, truecel trait appiled on an entire ethnicity.
It's over for Curries.

Yea, exactly anything remotely with curry males and foids abhor it, foids hating on curries range from outright Nazi foids to curryfoids to SJW foids, it has got a wide spectrum
And white, black, East Asian and all other races of males looking for reasons to hate them too let's not forget.
Especially the more such males have a fetish for south asian females.

I think @starcrapoo @Ricecel X can relate to how when guys fetishize women of a certain race they also are usually more passive aggressive and derisive toward the men of that same race.

And white, black, East Asian and all other races of males looking for reasons to hate them too let's not forget.

I think @starcrapoo @Ricecel X can relate to how when guys fetishize women of a certain race they also are usually more passive aggressive and derisive toward the men of that same race.
Curries are the most incel race

They sure can, especially it must have been brutal for ricecels. I've seen all sort of foids and normie cucks come up with weird and baseless outright stupid accusations of all sorts on curries and they are not even shameless about such overt racism. Literally, in 2015, a german foid prof denied a Indian student entry into her class, cos she feared that he might do something bad to her precious Aryan cumdumpsters. Tho, Arabs sure must have taught that old cow some lessons about "bad" things.

Last edited:
They sure can, especially it must have been brutal for ricecels. I've seen all sort of foids come up with weird and baseless outright stupid accusations of all sorts on curries and they are not even shameless about it. Literally, in 2015, a german foid prof denied a Indian student entry into her class, cos she feared that he might do something bad to her precious Aryan cumdumpsters. Tho, Arabs sure must have taught that old cow some lessons about "bad" things.
More often though like anyone else it's guys that want to appeal to women and women themselves that find it funny to put other men down publicly that do this.
This goes for Arab males, white males, black males and whatever else.

The racism toward East Asian and South Asian males is a lot more passive aggressive most times though.

you would hate australian abo languages then since they apparently use a lot of them.
Curries look like abbos, and their languages both have retroflex. I have a feeling they both originate from the same source.

I guess people hate foreigners unless they're chads or foids.
What do you think about that?

Curries look like abbos, and their languages both have retroflex. I have a feeling they both originate from the same source.
Curries are an admixture of different races, abo being one of them.

There is nothing abo about curries, both are entirely different
You woke spite smitten kikes are a thing then, in that sense blacks are the original Israelites, I have a feeling

Last edited:
I don't like the accent of North Indian currys.

Definitely tbh I watch programming and engineering math tutorials and it's always currycels teaching in the vid. Beside the fact that I find it hard to understand what they're saying, I also get giga cringe knowing that they STEMmaxx as ethnicels, fitting the betabuxx stereotype

it seems abbo is what gave the death sentence

You woke spite smitten kikes are a thing then, in that sense blacks are the original Israelites, I have a feeling
Original Israelites were just sand niggers

No south Indian looks abo or is even remotely related to abo
8238728_2w3yfqw_jpeg26f8b9b0510e735d85838f58ed634ecb
Kindergarten school Nguiu community Bathurst Tiwi Islands Stock Photo -  Alamy

Idk bro, they share lots of similarities. I can imagine the ones on the right banging some kind of sand and producing those kids on the left

Idk bro, they share lots of similarities. I can imagine the ones on the right banging some kind of sand and producing those kids on the left
You are not wrong, Indians and Pakistanis are basically in between Iranians and Australoids on a genetic map.
34360087 C238 4478 8F11 915257C6B5AC

India/Pakistan/Afghanistan = Caucasoid + Australoid
MENA = Caucasoid + Negroid
SEA = Mongoloid + Australoid
Central Asia = Caucasoid + Mongoloid

Last edited:
As a curry who has a western accent with a slight tinge of curry, I can't help but think that terrible accent has affected all curries smv's via negative halo. Voicepill is real.

True, though I would say English speakers on their turn use retroflexes way more than mainland Europeans speaking their native language. Sometimes I feel like I'm collecting saliva in my mouth when I'm speaking English.

Last edited:

The shape of their skulls and facial bones, the skintone variations, the hair growth on the head, even the facial hair and the distribution of hair follicles throughout the body everything is very different than abos, even the darker southerners don't look anything resembling abos on a deeper note not to mention these street children must be malnourished and would never grow to their full potential and grow at a much slower pace than the rest of the population

Last edited:

The shape of their skulls and facial bones, the skintone variations, the hair growth on the head, even the facial hair and the distribution of hair follicles throughout the body everything is very different than abos, even the darker southerners don't look anything resembling abos on a deeper note not to mention these street children must be malnourished and would never grow to their full potential and grow at a much slower pace than the rest of the population
Nah, I think "Ancestral South Indians" are related to Australian aboriginals

Last edited:
yes I hate Indians speaking English. when I was in curry land many curries tried speaking English, sounded cringe worthy as fuck and repulsive. only Guyanese scum have worse accents, and I wish they would be genocided
I hate when Indians born in the west still have their thick as fuck accents. It's not hard to understand I don't think.

I suppose this is what happens when you learn 325 languages.
in my case as American curry have gotten Latino accent due to going to schools filled with them
The indian accent reminds me gangrape, scams, and taking a huge shit after eating Chicken Vindaloo
sad truth, only Indian accent that sounds good are some of the Indian men have very high test voice and it doesn't sound bad
Definitely tbh I watch programming and engineering math tutorials and it's always currycels teaching in the vid. Beside the fact that I find it hard to understand what they're saying, I also get giga cringe knowing that they STEMmaxx as ethnicels, fitting the betabuxx stereotype
yeah sadly most tutorials for alot of tech shit is curries with thick accents, I get frustrated and just watch em in curry language at times cause it's easier to understand
As a curry who has a western accent with a slight tinge of curry, I can't help but think that terrible accent has affected all curries smv's via negative halo. Voicepill is real.
undoubtedly if other curries didn't have such a fucked accent is western curries would be treated alot better. the overseas curries have ruined our reputation here

Last edited:
yes, it's like knives to the ears.
also hate noodlewhores who speak fluent English, reminds me of WMAF.

undoubtedly if other curries didn't have such a fucked accent is western curries would be treated alot better. the overseas curries have ruined our reputation here

What has ruined Indians reputation (apart from India being a shithole, something not really unique to India) is the large number of Indians from India who got internet access due to Gujju Ambanis Jio. The world then got to see the sheer subhumanity of Indians from India.

What has ruined Indians reputation (apart from India being a shithole, something not really unique to India) is the large number of Indians from India who got internet access due to Gujju Ambanis Jio. The world then got to see the sheer subhumanity of Indians from India.
agreed. wish India was like China with separate internet would have been alot better

agreed. wish India was like China with separate internet would have been alot better

Great Firewall would benefit India as it would protect it from Western subversion.

If you're an incel you'd be bullied anyways, I say I'm tired of this subhumanity now in retrospection it feels like bobs and vagene are based such low inhib madness can't be stopped nor are those white normies who make content on it, it's much better than being some sissy obedient servile scum for some white normie who'd invariably make fun of you even when you speak

Last edited:
If you're an incel you'd be bullied anyways, I say I'm tired of this subhumanity now in retrospection it feels like bobs and vagene are based such low inhib madness can't be stopped nor are those white normies who make content on it, it's much better than being some sissy obedient servile scum for some white normie who'd invariably make fun of you even when you speak

The bobs and vagene thing as funny tbh, good seeing femoids have their illusions destroyed, all men should honestly just behave like Jio Indian bhangis. One step closer to solving the femoid question.

The bobs and vagene thing as funny tbh, good seeing femoids have their illusions destroyed, all men should honestly just behave like Jio Indian bhangis. One step closer to solving the femoid question.
Yea, hundreds of low inhib Jio customers can drive an insta thot mad and seething, and I think next to ER it's the most based thing and no matter what high Inhib curries say about this, it's BASED

Yea, hundreds of low inhib Jio customers can drive an insta thot mad and seething, and I think next to ER it's the most based thing and no matter what high Inhib curries say about this, it's BASED

The people who make fun of bobs and vagene Jio lads are all white knights. They re the only forces in play that give the instathots a way to cope with their feet of sand. It's like those french thots who used to go around naked at the beach until Arabs showed up and started just staring at them, now they know better.

The people who make fun of bobs and vagene Jio lads are all white knights. They re the only forces in play that give the instathots a way to cope with their feet of sand. It's like those french thots who used to go around naked at the beach until Arabs showed up and started just staring at them, now they know better.
Ah, good on them, based Arabs, now foids can only seethe or get killed :feelsYall: