Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do I sound like a faggot to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
No you sound like you voice mog me by 100 decibels

you sound like ER kind of

You sound like a typical teenager from 2007.

yes
autistic how...

no homer simpson (homo)

sad im not a millenial, i bet i could've ascended if i was born earlier
Didn't know you were Asian, I thought you were white.

yea very much, matches your gayness and cuck fetish

Last edited:
Yes, it's true, you sound a little big fag. But you voicemog me hard :chad::chad::feels:

>I like to larp as one to trigger the users here

It should trigger the users here. Faggots are a cancer. And you seem highly effeminiate specially with that fucking avi. you're proud of beig a faggy soyboy wannabe?
Yes, he's a faggot that gayposts and likes to bend the rules about it as much as possible. He's only been temp banned for gayposting though.
Yes, it's true, you sound a little big fag. But you voicemog me hard :chad::chad::feels:
i'm not a faggot

No, you do not. Wish I had your voice tbh.

i'm not a faggot
You're not typing ironic replies anymore. Did you just realize how embarrassing your faggotry is and now you feel deeply ashamed of your behavior? Lifefuel if true

You're not typing ironic replies anymore. Did you just realize how embarrassing your faggotry is and now you feel deeply ashamed of your behavior? Lifefuel if true
ye its embarrassing cuz no yusers wanna join in with me on the furry roleplay server where we talka bout minecraft UmU
No, you do not. Wish I had your voice tbh.
cope you have pewdiepie voice
you sound like average white kid, you have cool voice.:feelsokman:
WHITED

You sound kind of like ER

You know what that means right :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
ye its embarrassing cuz no yusers wanna join in with me UmU

cope you have pewdiepie voice

WHITED
Literally no one gets triggered by your shit dude, you're just cringe. If trolling was your goal from the beginning you just ended up degrading yourself for nothing.

you sound normal, i fucking hate how i sound

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cope ur gay
A33F772A 0543 4A32 BAC3 6D818A2CD8D5
now support Chris Chan

@kanyepilled seethed so hard that his mic fixed itself :feelskek:

You sound like a teenage nerd from the 2000s

You sound like bummer drummer if he ever went through puberty. :feelshaha:

Sorry for off-topic; I read your title "DO I SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT TO YOU?" and imagined a completely different scenario:

Images 6

now support Chris Chan
:feelswhat:
You sound like a teenage nerd from the 2000s
I technically am one
You sound like bummer drummer if he ever went through puberty. :feelshaha:
@BummerDrummer thoughts

:feelsaww:

Sorry for off-topic; I read your title "DO I SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT TO YOU?" and imagined a completely different scenario:

View attachment 477386
I’m not angrey

>I like to larp as one to trigger the users here

It should trigger the users here. Faggots are a cancer. And you seem highly effeminiate specially with that fucking avi. you're proud of beig a faggy soyboy wannabe?
Holy fak its my son FTL again :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: I was worried u was arrested or some shit ngl

@ThoughtfulCel has my name etched on his walls and I live rent free in his head, btfoing his pseudo-black supremacy :feelsjuice:
Damn that really struck a nerve huh :feelshaha: