Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do incels.is mods get off on banning people?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I have been spending most of my time on the internet over the past few months, and have noticed that mods everywhere seem to get extreme pleasure out of banning people. They don't even contemplate banning people most of the time, they just feel an urge to purge and act on it. Of course, most of these mods are fat fucking retarded losers that nobody, not even incel-tier men on the internet, want to interact with (i.e they are retards with actual garbage personalities, even in a setting with mostly men and their faces hidden they are still giant niggers, and the only opportunity to have power they'll ever get is lording over speds on some obscure online community so they absolutely relish it). Dear incels.is mods, do you get off on banning people? How does it feel to ban a poster, do you get a little rush, do you feel good? Do you feel less impotent than normal?

a fair few mods on this website are cool, but they are cool in the same way law enforcement personnel or niggers can be cool. Jamal is the most bearable person to hang around in the hood and he is fun to shoot shit with, but he is still a nigger and you should never forget it for a second. Mods, both on the internet and in real life (cops, politicians, bureaucrats, corporate managers) are niggers and deserve no more respect than mediocre people currently receive. The good ones should get a nod for doing their job, because if they're actually a good mod who isn't doing it to get off on the power tripping they'll be able to feel good about doing a "service" to their community without needing people to suck their dingle dongles and remind them of their power constantly. The bad ones (most of them, because these cuckolds turn into absolute faggots when given the power to ban people) should be relieved of their duties and blacklisted in some way so they can never power trip in gay internet communities again. Why? Nature punishes people for being complete poofters, we should too.

Only admins can perm ban people on osrs. It how it should be here

It might be a good feeling like when you get into fight and beat some ass

I feel like this was risky to write :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Sadistic personality disorder. Admins should do a background check when they choose someone as a mod.

9A412923 D80A 4575 90EB C23924013401

Seems like a good plan actually, although in your case this site's administration would still be out to get your ass for genuinely funny posts that aren't racepill posting because they're "low effort" (super serious discussion, this is serious business boys, did I mention I'm an incel who has my lack of any sort of legacy staring me in the face every second of the day? we need to take this forum super seriously bro)

Sadistic personality disorder. Admins should do a background check when they choose someone as a mod.
I hope you don't have a ban target on your back :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Shouldn't sadists be out there ted bundying it up? Most internet moderators have something far gayer wrong with their brains let's be honest fellas

sounds good but I think it would be pretty hard for admin. this forum is so active and too many users here.

It's mostly soy-ridden numales on cucked websites like 4chan, reddit, neogaf etc. who get off this

So many "mods banning people for wrong reasons"topics have been springing up lately. What's up with that?

So many "mods banning people for wrong reasons"topics have been springing up lately. What's up with that?
don't know exactly but it probably has something to do with all that discord drama thats been going on lately

yes they are cucks, especially knajd.

we all get youre an incel who was never taken seriously but at least try to not be a downie when moderating.

youre hurting incels, not chads or normies or stacies

don't know exactly but it probably has something to do with all that discord drama thats been going on lately
I'm not on the discord server, so I'm oblivious to all of this.

I'm not on the discord server, so I'm oblivious to all of this.
ethnicelNL allegedly started making up rumours and posted threads about them on .is, leading to his permaban by knajjd
bummerdrummer got kicked from the server for spamming some shit, idk exactly but he also got banned from .is

Last edited:
ethnicelNL allegedly started making up romours and posted threads about them on .is, leading to his permaban by knajjd
bummerdrummer got kicked from the server for spamming some shit, idk exactly but he also got banned from .is
Damn that's some crazy ass shit. Maybe I'll join the server to get a better understanding of things.

I don't know about this place but everywhere else they have a powertrip. When it's a female, it's over, she'd ban you on the sight.
Keep in mind they are social reject and that's the only pleasure they have in life.

Ultra low inhib to make a thread shitting on mods

They do, there are one or two that I can say they dont and they are just here to legit mod but the rest are just powertripping lunatics. I dont wanna say it but IT might be right about this one, you can just look at the mods and say "this is why youre incel" and youd be right

Dont break the rules and mods wont have any reason to ban you even if they are trigger happy.

Damn that's some crazy ass shit. Maybe I'll join the server to get a better understanding of things.
Do it tbh. More people there the better. Except @SuperSaiyanGymcel :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsseriously: jk tbh.

Do it tbh. More people there the better. Except @SuperSaiyanGymcel :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsseriously: jk tbh.
Way ahead of you. I'm already in it. When the site goes down again, I'll just hang there to bitch about the forum being knocked down AGAIN!

They do, there are one or two that I can say they dont and they are just here to legit mod but the rest are just powertripping lunatics. I dont wanna say it but IT might be right about this one, you can just look at the mods and say "this is why youre incel" and youd be right
Mods always seem to have the worst traits of a community exaggerated in themselves.
I will agree that this site has a few good mods tho, and they know who they are. Have a nice day if you read this and are one.

eh i don't blame them since they're constantly getting threatened by outside sources saying they're promoting terorrism or whatever

probably paranoid about guys posting ER type stuff

I dislike it personally. I would like people to behave properly and follow the rules. I would like double or triple the active userbase, which we could have already but so many people have had to be banned for bad behavior. I think it's inevitable that as we are a group of misfits, most people won't be able to follow the rules. Thus there will be turnover. I don't want to ban anyone though. I usually give 10% warnings when needed and only rarely higher. I don't get off on kicking people out. Most people that come here are lonely and isolated and just want a place to belong.

Careful, OP.

Last time someone made a similar post like this they were banned

It is over.
Hey guys,

From now on, posts that are low effort are not allowed anymore.

What is low effort? It's 'shitpost' tier text that just takes space.