Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW "Do it motherfucker, do it!": manlet EXECUTES his bigger bully

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

Jesse, we need to kill tallfags.

based, any news story behind this

Any news article to this ?

This is why gun rights are awesome, anybody starts acting like a cunt then put a bullet in their skull. Job done.

Ha ha “do it” then runs away like a bitch and gets shot down like a hunted animal. :feelsPop:

a good bully is a dead one

Bullies of all stripes (Chads, resentful betas, foids) all chicken out once they meet an incel with nothing to lose.

I hope he gets tortured by Saint Rodger and Saint Cho in the afterlife

That's not murder its suicide.
Actions have consequences!

This is why gun rights are awesome, anybody starts acting like a cunt then put a bullet in their skull. Job done.
Good chance he was charged with murder. It probably wasn't enough justification to shoot the other man, since the guy basically just knocked him back into his car, then he had a couple seconds to pull out his firearm with the guy only coming forward when he saw him trying to pull out his gun. Additionally he kept shooting when the man was retreating/on the ground, which is an execution.

Good chance he was charged with murder. It probably wasn't enough justification to shoot the other man, since the guy basically just knocked him back into his car, then he had a couple seconds to pull out his firearm with the guy only coming forward when he saw him trying to pull out his gun. Additionally he kept shooting when the man was retreating/on the ground, which is an execution.
hopefully he's in Texas or a based state so they let him free

Fair point

Whats the context of the video? Any news stories?

From what it looks like that was 1000 percent justified.

If youre a dude that big, get on someones face and strike them first and that person happens to be much smaller who's actually armed, you are just asking to get shot to death.

I think most people would agree. A dude that big can easily knock someone out and put them in a coma if their head hits the concrete.

Well done little dude. but if i were the little dude after that incident, I'd change my name, move to a new state, and never leave the house without a conceal carry firearm.

If you kill someone like that even if it was completely justified in self defense, their friends will likely come after you or your family.

Your life is changed forever basically even if it was justifiable self defense.

Last edited:
I wish I were that hight of manletism. At least there is a good ending.

Based. Guns are the equalizer. Big fucking ape gorrilla faggots think they can just throw their weight around and dominate smaller guys just because they are bigger. Fuck you tallfag obese faggot, you deserved to die. Also that guy was well within his right to shoot, he was clearly being physically threatened.

Fair point
Not to conservatives. Conservatives will let this man free. You strike someone as a dude that big, you are a deadly threat even if you are retreating. For all we know he could be retreating for cover so that he can pull out his own firearm. After all, he did initiate deadly force first and theres no reason to believe that he won't a second time with a firearm of his own.

Cops and military have the same saying about eliminating deadly threats. You eliminate deadly threats if theyre still in the area.

Reminds me of a similar case where 2 foids, 1 of them pregnant broke into a boomers house. The boomer shot both of them and when the other one tried to run away he shot her again in the back. It was considered self defense

Foids hate manlets so much that they want to remove the equalizer.

Reminds me of a similar case where 2 foids, 1 of them pregnant broke into a boomers house. The boomer shot both of them and when the other one tried to run away he shot her again in the back. It was considered self defense
Yea to conservatives its self defense. To conservatives the retreating burgler could be trying to retrieve a firearm in their getaway vehicle so you have the right to shoot that perceived deadly threat.

In liberal states, you kill someone thats in the process of literally beating you to death, you get charged with murder.

Not to conservatives. Conservatives will let this man free. You strike someone as a dude that big, you are a deadly threat even if you are retreating. For all we know he could be retreating for cover so that he can pull out his own firearm. After all, he did initiate deadly force first and theres no reason to believe that he won't a second time with a firearm of his own.

Cops and military have the same saying about eliminating deadly threats. You eliminate deadly threats if theyre still in the area.

It'll depend on the state and jury. He can probably prove justification for an initial shot, especially with the larger foe trying to grab the gun, but he shot 5+ times with the guy lying on the ground. That's an execution, and could easily be argued not justified self-defense.

Yea to conservatives its self defense. To conservatives the retreating burgler could be trying to retrieve a firearm in their getaway vehicle so you have the right to shoot that perceived deadly threat.

In liberal states, you kill someone thats in the process of literally beating you to death, you get charged with murder.
Yeah, from what i can tell the US is rather conservative when it comes to self defense.

My country is extremely cucked when it comes to self defense and you have to expect to get charged with assault/murder what so ever if you dare to defend yourself

Based. Tallfags should not abuse their genetics like that. Dude got what he deserved.

The only tragedy is that this isn't happening a thousand times a day

Unfortunately.

Nope.

Stand your ground self defense.

Nope.

Stand your ground self defense.
That is not every state, and in some states with that law there are qualifiers. In some states with stand your ground laws there is a duty to retreat, which he didn't do, although it could be argued once the guy knocked him back he no longer could retreat. Also there are still limitations on justified force and depends on the jury. The fact that he kept shooting when the guy was presumably lying dead on the ground will be tough to defend except in the most lenient self-defense states.

What's fucked is that as an adult turbomanlet I would be imprisoned for trying to bully some 4ft6 5th grader (half foot shorter than me) but if a 5ft6 7th grade tallfag (half foot taller than me) decides to beat me up I'd be considered an embarrassment not worthy of sympathy. For me as a 6ft+ man (the guy in the video) you attacking a 5ft6 manlet should be considered equal to child abuse. You're basically a grown ass man beating up on a 7th grade child at that point (and beating me up would be equal to like 5th grade).

Last edited: