Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normie friends tell you about relationsip problems?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I once made it clear to a normie of mine that I don't consider relationships important. They seemed to respect this. However; Looking back, he really didn't.

On an 18th birthday party of theirs. They were nervously telling me that they've invited a foid around who would be leaving for Uni next year. This is their one chance to ask his then oneitis to be his girlfriend. 'It's as if fate itself has led up to this moment'

Near the end of the night his face goes solemn. He invites [UWSL]aforementioned[/UWSL] foid behind closed doors for a chat.

Mmmmurrrmmmuurrr Mmmmmurrrrmmmuurrr :foidSoy:"I just wanna be friends" Mmmmmuuuuummmmuuurrr Mmmmmmmuuuuuummmmmurrrr

He comes back into the room upset. As if having a party with his friends just wasn't enough. That it was all moot now. Now that he didn't get the one thing he really wanted.

Next day he's all upset and shit.

That was years ago, He went on to do stuff like that again and again. Wanting much sympathy and support.

How am I supposed to feel when he's crying about something that I told him I don't think's important?! I could understand if he was crying about sport, because at least then he's not the only one crying. I could understand if it was something actually serious. But a relationship!? Something he did to himself by choice!?

Last edited:
Yes. Please observe:

Screenshot from 2021 09 12 19 32 00

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 17 05 43

Looks Max

Looksmax

Looksmax1

Looksmaxxing

Yes they do but I tell them I honestly dgaf

I don’t have any friends

They lie about slaying.

I don't have friends and the only people I hang around are outcast truecels :lul:

One is somewhat blackpilled for a normie (normie as in unaware of incel stuff, not normie looks wise) and the rest are copers

Mogs me at having friends:cryfeels:

In my experience; People who drift away as soon as they get more freedom.

You've met Shannon and Alexandria, haven't you?

You've met Shannon and Alexandria, haven't you?
Research

Sorry; I don't know how to respond. Unless you mean they find partners then move on, in which case, true.

Edit: Oh you mean from your post. Ok, got ya.

My bluepilled normie friends I stopped talking to because all they would talk about is relationship stuff and say how bad theve got it while being able to fuck random people and have multiple relationships, and when i told them I was an incel who never fucked or had a gf they denied the fact and spewed some bluepilled bs

I once made it clear to a normie of mine that I don't consider relationships important. They seemed to respect this. However; Looking back, he really didn't.

On an 18th birthday party of theirs. They were nervously telling me that they've invited a foid around who would be leaving for Uni next year. This is their one chance to ask his then oneitis to be his girlfriend. 'It's as if fate itself has led up to this moment'

Near the end of the night his face goes solemn. He invites [UWSL]aforementioned[/UWSL] foid behind closed doors for a chat.

Mmmmurrrmmmuurrr Mmmmmurrrrmmmuurrr :foidSoy:"I just wanna be friends" Mmmmmuuuuummmmuuurrr Mmmmmmmuuuuuummmmmurrrr

He comes back into the room upset. As if having a party with his friends just wasn't enough. That it was all moot now. Now that he didn't get the one thing he really wanted.

Next day he's all upset and shit.

That was years ago, He went on to do stuff like that again and again. Wanting much sympathy and support.

How am I supposed to feel when he's crying about something that I told him I don't think's important?! I could understand if he was crying about sport, because at least then he's not the only one crying. I could understand if it was something actually serious. But a relationship!? Something he did to himself by choice!?
My friend are all truecel manlets