Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do normie males try to fuck with you?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Do nomries try to pick verbal or physical fights with you while your just walking and minding your own business in public?

all the time. such is the life of a manlet.

It's happened to me a few times but they're mostly just trying to act tough

I can't go out without being insulted, spat at, or beaten for being a subhuman.

Do nomries try to pick verbal or physical fights with you while your just walking and minding your own business in public?
No,because i think that normies either perceive me as a intimidating thug or a homeless man (don't know which since i don't bother to talk to them) because i have a full beard and i always have a mean mug on my face when i go outside.
such is the life of a manlet.
Gonna admit that height helps you to not get picked on by normie scum.

Nope. I don't get out of my house.

Soyboy supervisor complains all the time, but once I assume more aggressive stance, he somehow cools down and leaves me be.

all the time. such is the life of a manlet.

Exactly. I've had young men mutter insults towards me over the years. Others have openly insulted me and started laughing while doing it.

Exactly. I've had young men mutter insults towards me over the years. Others have openly insulted me and started laughing while doing it.
years ago i had some tallfag that i never talked to randomly challenge me to a fight jfl i guarantee he wouldn't have done that if i was his size

Sure but they cant fuck with me hehe

No, but the local yokals spent all their stimulus monies on booze, rent and childcare. Now they’re complaining about high gas prices, high rents and INFLATION while spending hundreds on Halloween trinkets and more booze.

Poor redecks, wiggers and nubbas crying about tha rich man. All these serfs, bumpkins and lumpen getting in the way, just because they breath think they owed something.

The next Drought, starvation will be near.

Hide and let the masses (vulgar many) rot!

Didnt buy Bitcoin you dumbass — STARVE!

78029965 5A7A 48B8 A025 EB0E123D0E7C

They don't openly insult or harrass me nowadays, they may sometimes try to make fun of me (pretending to do so in a playful manner. cmon bro, it was just a joke), especially in front of foids.

Yep, constantly. At work, walking around, in stores. Had a homeless dude try to start shit on the bus the other day. Another dude was laying next to a bike path and called me a faggot when I looked at him a little later on. A couple weeks ago had a teenager try scare me with a bike by swerving within inches and when I didn't react his friend told me no girl would want me and I should just be gay and find a man to bottom for. Shit never ends and people wonder why I ldar and neet. Being a manlet is brutal sometimes.

Sometimes some fuckers act passive aggressive. But overall, nope not really.

It's almost always average-looking guys who are trying to impress their girlfriends (who are probably already cheating on them with chad anyway) who do this pathetic shit. Chad doesn't do it, he doesn't need to.

I argue with normies and foids all the time in school.

Normies have only gotten aggressive when I've approached groups in bars. Then some guy in their starts insulting me and telling me to fuck off. Happened 2/2 times.

Otherwise never.

Yes, even “nerds” (high IQ normies)