Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with bullying and intimidation

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Like when you drive car and faggot normies drives up your ass or road rages at you, or when walking and dumb normies walks at you and doesn't try to move over a bit, or when cyclist rides straight at you and doesn't slow down and forces you off the pavement, or when you sit somewhere chilling and nigger normie comes up to start shit.
Seems like a lot of this happens with me. Maybe they see an easy victim.
How should you deal with this?

I'm not strong enough usually to fight these retards

You put a 9mm in their heads.

Nicest currycel
Mang I have been nice very long it leads to bullying now I am not nice I want to be the boss like tony soprano and nobody can fuck with me anymore

I laugh at them and mock them. Unhappy normies are lifefuel, particularly if I am the source of said unhappiness.

I laugh at them and mock them. Unhappy normies are lifefuel, particularly if I am the source of said unhappiness.
I will have to do this I remember once this faggot normies that my friend in uni was friends with, he passed his joint around then I went to light it because it was out and he started getting angry saying shit to me about how I shouldn't burn his joint away. Fuckin retard. I just said nothing but I should have thrown his joint on floor and mashed It with my foot then told him to fuck off. I want the ability to do that and put them in thir place

I will have to do this I remember once this faggot normies that my friend in uni was friends with, he passed his joint around then I went to light it because it was out and he started getting angry saying shit to me about how I shouldn't burn his joint away. Fuckin retard. I just said nothing but I should have thrown his joint on floor and mashed It with my foot then told him to fuck off. I want the ability to do that and put them in thir place
That would be based. Make those retarded NPC's lose their small minds.

I treat NPCs the same way they treat me. If I ever get in a fight so be it. Natural selection will secide who should win.

Insult their family

I always amplify and escalate because if I die then I don't have to suffer anymore. I even actively chase shoplifters and shit in the hopes that either I get a gf for my heroism or death. What ends up happening is the normies all side with the shoplifter and I get painted as the bad guy.

I swear we're just in hell and it doesn't matter what we do we're just fucked.

2024 01 25 032241

All my post is fiction

I treat NPCs the same way they treat me. If I ever get in a fight so be it. Natural selection will secide who should win.
low inhib mogs me

Like when you drive car and faggot normies drives up your ass or road rages at you,
Hit your brakes so he gets a good scare. Only works if your laws punish rear-ending someone's car.
or when walking and dumb normies walks at you and doesn't try to move over a bit,
Continue walking straight. If they don't get out of your way, come to a stop right before making contact, and make them walk around you.
or when cyclist rides straight at you and doesn't slow down and forces you off the pavement,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBQs-l7yss

or when you sit somewhere chilling and nigger normie comes up to start shit.
Attack first.

Become strong enough.

Back in HS, I was bullied by both foids & guys.

I wish I had stuck up for myself back then- hearing shit from foids like "are you going to let a girl speak to you like that?" was one of the most humiliating & ego-crushing things I had to endure.

I was getting bullied in college by this guy and eventually after a few months I attacked him and he started crying. Now he leaves me alone.

Like when you drive car and faggot normies drives up your ass or road rages at you, or when walking and dumb normies walks at you and doesn't try to move over a bit, or when cyclist rides straight at you and doesn't slow down and forces you off the pavement, or when you sit somewhere chilling and nigger normie comes up to start shit.

Shoot those mfs

i ignore and cry about it at home

Yell racial slurs at them