Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do Normiecucks Have Any Hobbies Besides Betabuxing?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Does the typical simp male have any hobbies or interests in life besides chasing pusssy or pleasing women? It seems like the common "macho" douchebag especially ones from more prole backgrounds don't have any pursuits in life besides impressing some used up whore or desperately trying to "meet someone".

I don't really know cause I don't interact with any of them.

Very based post.
They claim MGTOW´s are ´weak men´,, while THEY themselves have nothing going on in their life, besides chasing some ran through cum dumpster.
If she´s over the age of 21, not worth my fucking time (=roastie).
She must be between 17-21yo.
Fucking retarded A$$ morons, chasing a wet box where 5 other guys already busted inside.

If they have hobbies its always just more normie stuff. Listen to music (how is this a hobby btw), hang out with friends (also arguably not a hobby), traveling, exercise, etc.

They do exactly what those whom you would deem exquisite and unique, except they have intercourse.

Normies typically travel, party, talk about brainrot sport and they also talk about their dead fish sex session they had the night before.

Their only hobby is wageslaving during the week and partying on the weekend. They don't talk about anything else