Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not take SSRIs no matter what. They ruined my life.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
Psychology is a scam and pseudoscience. Never take jewpills they gave you. You will either become a faggot, a tranny or a drooling zombie
too late, i already took the pills and and a year later my brain is still ruined. only death will save me now.

Even if I believed in that shit I would have been too lazy to take that shit every day. :feelskek: Sometimes laziness is a blessing.

You would probably also go and fight for Israel in a war. Some people are easy to be programmed.

Nah just kidding bro. I did retarded shit as well. :feelsokman: It's good that you're better now. Just drink more water and exercise more.

Last edited:
I rather buy crack from some homeless guy than take what the jews prescribe to me.

hope you get better, I started to take SSRIs six years ago, it didn't work well,but also not make me feel any worse,so I only took it for someperiods.
its most obvious benefit is it makes my mastubation last longer,I can have better orgasms:feelsLSD:

There have been times when I've been really tempted to go to a doctor about my depression, but I know they'd prescribe some drugs to me. When I saw the side effects for these antidepressants I just said nope, fuck that. Although my depression has gotten a lot worse recently. On the way back home from work I felt really bad. Just complete sadness. I really wish my life hadn't ever begun. Even though I am disgustingly ugly you'd think someone out of 8 billion people would want to be around me and maybe help me through my issues but there is none. There really is no one at all.

its most obvious benefit is it makes my mastubation last longer,I can have better orgasms
Yeah, this is the reason I take them sometimes. I go from 20-40 seconds to a few minutes if on SSRI pills. But orgasms are weaker and feel different. How long can you masturbate normally and how much does SSRI prolong it?

Should have just smoked a good indica instead of taking that jew poison. Nothing takes away stress and anxiety like a bowl of purple punch in the morning. It's fucked up that a plant is illegal and can get you a fine or put in jail when big pharma can shill brain altering chemicals on depressed incels.

Yeah, this is the reason I take them sometimes. I go from 20-40 seconds to a few minutes if on SSRI pills. But orgasms are weaker and feel different. How long can you masturbate normally and how much does SSRI prolong it?
several minutes without it,it varies when I am on the jewpill,when I first took it,its effect was very strong,I could masturbate for more than 1 hour, sweating and drained after ejaculation,but the orgasm was perfect,it was a completely different feel,as if you ejaculated all your energy and libido out,now its effect is much much lighter,only help a little

Last edited:
(If you want a safe alternative i would suggest either st john's wort or inositol).
tried st john's wort multiple times and it has had literally no impact on me, was hoping it would since it's safer.

several minutes without it,it varies when I am on the jewpill,when I first took it,its effect was very strong,I could masturbate for more than 1 hour, sweating and drained after ejaculation,but the orgasm was perfect,it was a completely different feel,as if you ejaculated all your energy and libido out,now its effect is much much lighter,only help a little
How many years/months/weeks it took for the effect to diminish? Now you have premature ejaculation without SSRI?

I fear taking SSRIs long-term, because the effect could/will diminish and after discontinuation the premature ejaculation problem is worse than ever and maybe permanently.

How many years/months/weeks it took for the effect to diminish? Now you have premature ejaculation without SSRI?

I fear taking SSRIs long-term, because the effect could/will diminish and after discontinuation the premature ejaculation problem is worse than ever and maybe permanently.
after I stop taking the jewpill,it takes more than one month to totally diminish,just come back to normal states

I have had experiences with many types of antidepressants for. Took SSRIs and they’ve given me panic attacks, and serotonin syndrome, even kill my libido, as did SNRIs, which they gave me mirtazapine. That managed to kill my depression, but how it did it was it took away every sense of human emotion I had. I was just numb and too tired to care. I stopped immediately, and I was lucky to not have withdrawals .

Ultimately, I turned to the idea of psychedelics and decided to try shrooms. Which I’d say I managed to face my traumas head on. It was horrifying at first, but afterwards or once you’re over the worst of it, it becomes “happy”.

Maybe it may help with ocd, but one other cope is if it’s intrusive thoughts, I’d just advise you to understand those thoughts aren’t you. They’re just thoughts. You’re not a serial killer, rapist, pedo, or whatever intrusive thought makes you worry you are.
its most obvious benefit is it makes my mastubation last longer,I can have better orgasms:feelsLSD:
Yes.

Of course, I still have my prozac and mirtazapine, but only as part of my exit cocktail which requires a p-glycoprotein inhibitor. While mirtazapine an antiemetic and sleep aid.

Last edited: