Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not trust tall men.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
They find you subhuman, which leads them to think you are repulsive or deserve pity. You are just an object to mog for most of them.
They are not your friends. Having a tall friend is like being friends with a woman as an incel.
Providing the emotional support but getting no pussy in return.

No they're a fucking retarded. I've had tall people tell me I'm not short (5'9). It's fucking retarded

Lanklets are especially bad

No they're a fucking retarded. I've had tall people tell me I'm not short (5'9). It's fucking retarded
okay, im 5 foot 8, its really not that bad

height wise its fine, just not mogger tier

go read the wiki, its only over past 5 foot 6 height wise

Of course subhuman curry would say this

I try to be nice to tall people and they always were mean to me

Ngl its a truth most men dont say. Like when a pretty girl goes out with her ugly friend so that all the guys are inclined more to hit on her and give her free drinks rather than her friend

you aren't short nigga you're average height
okay, im 5 foot 8, its really not that bad

height wise its fine, just not mogger tier

go read the wiki, its only over past 5 foot 6 height wise

Yeah but compared to them (6'4) I'm short. Plus no female is gonna look over my way and get their pussies wet over my height like they do with 6'4+ plus dudes

Ngl its a truth most men dont say. Like when a pretty girl goes out with her ugly friend so that all the guys are inclined more to hit on her and give her free drinks rather than her friend
Exactly, stay the fuck away from tall guys. Especially if you ever go out. Foids will ignore your existence and be all over the tall guys. Its happend 1,000,000,000+ times at this point

Exactly, stay the fuck away from tall guys. Especially if you ever go out. Foids will ignore your existence and be all over the tall guys. Its happend 1,000,000,000+ times at this point
U are 5'9 dude are u serious? Id kill half the forum to be 5'9

yeah i fucking hate tall normies who are NT is just so easy for them

U are 5'9 dude are u serious? Id kill half the forum to be 5'9
Definitely over if you're under 5'6. No matter what you do. It's over

only way I'd be "friends" with a tall guy is if I'm owner of a company and they're my slaves

I only try to connect with other shorter guys, like me.
Im 5´9 and guys around my height and shorter, are down to earth and humble
Nah even normie manlets are cunts.

True. Fuck tallfags. They all deserve to live as manlets.

Lanklets are especially bad
Indeed. I almost hit the kneecaps of a tallfaggot with brute force once. I couldn't do it because of laws.

After that he would always give me scared looks as if I was a poisonous spider.

"Just work on yourself bro" - 6'4, 9/10 face chad
This is exactly what happened.
"Just download Tinder bro I get ton of hookups" :chad:

I'm 5'4 you should be happy you're at least mid tier lol. This is like complaining having 5 inch dick to a guy with a micropenis.

I'm 5'4 you should be happy you're at least mid tier lol. This is like complaining having 5 inch dick to a guy with a micropenis.
I'm 5 3 and can confirm. I look like a child because of my height. A few years back when I was a cashier a woman told me I looked 12, I was 17.

I'm 5 3 and can confirm. I look like a child because of my height. A few years back when I was a cashier a woman told me I looked 12, I was 17.
That's absolutely brutal. I've never been mistaken for a prepubescent child. Only like 15-16 at most. It sounds like suifuel.

It depends on whether you mog him facially or not though.

you still need friends tho

I'm 5'9 as well. Not tall, not manlet.

True tallfags, we're talking the 6'0+ range, never get harrassed in life. They walk around feeling superior. Anyone who doesn't kiss their precious ring must be destroyed in their minds.

Maybe not all tallfags, but it's a common theme with them. They overrate their abilities because of all the positive feedback they've received in life for being taller-than-average.

True tallfags, we're talking the 6'0+ range, never get harrassed in life. They walk around feeling superior. Anyone who doesn't kiss their precious ring must be destroyed in their minds.

Maybe not all tallfags, but it's a common theme with them. They overrate their abilities because of all the positive feedback they've received in life for being taller-than-average.
They act like they worked for everything they have, when it was really all handed to them.

They find you subhuman, which leads them to think you are repulsive or deserve pity. You are just an object to mog for most of them.
They are not your friends. Having a tall friend is like being friends with a woman as an incel.
Providing the emotional support but getting no pussy in return.
Fucking they should be burn alive for stealing every girl I like from me and leaving me with no pretty foid!

They also claim they dont care about short men.

Yet, theyre the ones who constantly bring up their height, like its a huge redeeming attribute.

Theyre the ones who bully shorter men to mog them in front of women.

And even if they dont do any of this, tall men RELY on short men for their easy lifestyle. There can't be a top 20% without a bottom 80%.

Nah even normie manlets are cunts.

some of the biggest faggots are white manlets, they always have something to prove. i don't notice this with other types of manlets.

some of the biggest faggots are white manlets, they always have something to prove. i don't notice this with other types of manlets.
The most low-inhib guy in my high school was a 5'5 jacked white manlet.

Attachments

• 13255964_10153802788358167_4573813470519645488_n.jpg
    13255964_10153802788358167_4573813470519645488_n.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22