Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people assume you have bad intentions?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies often treat me like I’m a threat. I actually don’t look intimidating and some assholes even teased me about looking tame or innocent or whatever.

But normies seem to perceive me as potentially dangerous. They usually don’t show it, but some do, looking at me with a stern face :feelssus: or looking at me from the side :feelsugh:, not smiling and raising an eyebrow. In some extreme cases, normies stare at me with a judgmental look and their mouths open, as if they were smiling upside down, exactly like this: :feelswhat:

Example: a normie approached me to have a chat with me while waiting for his family. When they arrived, he said goodbye to me and went to them. I heard them whisper to the the normie: “That guy over there you talked to. Do you know him? Did he want something from you?”

Assuming I harassed him in some way, but he approached me and we had some chit chat.

I’m always “that guy over there”, that bad guy over there. I’m the bad guy? How did that happen?

Maybe it’s just general misandry or sub5 hate. What about you? Do normies give you the look? :feelswhat:

Every foid assumes that I have bad intentions when I look at them.

Every foid assumes that I have bad intentions when I look at them.
That's how most curry women are like, you go up to them to simply ask a question they think you are a threat. You must have seen how a pharmacist looked at me when I couldn't get the name of a medicine right.

I've been told I have an 'evil/oppressive aura' before, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
As if I'm oozing malicious intent from every pore...! what they're really trying to say is that I'm ugly and that I pollute the very air around them simply through existing, and that they would rather I die in a ditch where they can't see it.

I don't think I've ever wished anyone any harm. I'm not a malicious or naturally spiteful person. I try my hardest to integrate and be polite, none of that matters. It's all in the face.

Just look them im the eyes, vast majority will stop looking at you