Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do they feed kids with steroids nowadays?

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
There's an elementary school near my house and a lots of those fucking 10-11 years old kids are as tall or taller than me. I'm 5'10. Like wtf are they eating to be so tall, must be those gmos they keep talking about.

It's all the fluoride in the water, it's also causing an increase of homosexuals.

You should watch the LLWS. Lmao.

Steroids could potentially close one's growth plates. I think you're thinking of growth hormones.

CopingGymcel said:
Steroids could potentially close one's growth plates. I think you're thinking growth hormones.

Yeah growth hormones are used on food, if you eat the food, the hormones will probably work on you aswell

Bushladen008 said:
Yeah growth hormones are used on food, if you eat the food, the hormones will probably work on you aswell

I don't think that's how it works.

Crustaciouse said:
It's all the fluoride in the water, it's also causing an increase of homosexuals.

Probably might do more research on that.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't think that's how it works.

Probably not but it might affect your body somehow.

Average height is around 6ft2 now. Elementary kids are around 5ft10 and are 200 pounds 15 percent body fat now.

GeneticFilth said:
Average height is around 6ft2 now. Elementary kids are around 5ft10 and are 200 pounds 15 percent body fat now.
what was the average height before?

There's definitely something going on. In theory I should be top 8% in height yet I feel like every other guy heightmogs me.

vdI0pgE.png

Framecel222 said:
There's definitely something going on. In theory I should be top 8% in height yet I feel like every other guy heightmogs me.

vdI0pgE.png

What shoes do you wear? I see lots of people wearing shoes like adidas high heel boost.

GeneticFilth said:
What shoes do you wear? I see lots of people wearing shoes like adidas high heel boost.

Just regular shoes, looks like they add one inch of height or so.

That's interesting though, I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout for that. I'll be pissed if everyone else is height-frauding but me.

my nephew is taller and bigger than me and just turned 15

Framecel222 said:

vdI0pgE.png

Your height is around 187cm, right?

Not a chance anything near every other guy heightmogging you. Nowehere on earth.

I think kids are going through puberty at an earlier age or something.

It's not steroids, m8. They actively put estrogen in tap water and other things along with soy in a lot of the food we eat. This causes puberty to start earlier and earlier (hence the 13 yo girls with massive tits and child bearing hips). Also causes men to become feminized and beta.

GeneticFilth said:

>average height is around 6'2" now

What the fuck no it isn't. It's 5'9" r-right guys?

AngelOfDisease said:
Your height is around 187cm, right?

Not a chance anything near every other guy heightmogging you. Nowehere on earth.

I was slightly exaggerating but I definitely get heightmogged regularly. No place is safe. Around every corner there's someone taller, buffer, and better looking than me.

Framecel222 said:
I was slightly exaggerating but I definitely get heightmogged regularly. No place is safe. Around every corner there's someone taller, buffer, and better looking than me.

Well, I am around the same height. A tiny but taller.

I get mogged in many ways all the time. Height is not one of them. Right now I am in a room with 8 other males and only one heightmogs me. That considering I live in a place with one of the highest averages on the planet.

GeneticFilth said:

Yeah I noticed they have a bigger frame than me aswell. I think the average height has increased but they won't update it to avoid manlets commiting mass suicide.

idk where you guys live but where I live, the kids look very young. Like in my college, The freshman literally look like middle schoolers. They look like they barely went through puberty. Something is going on behind closed doors

Bushladen008 said:
There's an elementary school near my house and a lots of those fucking 10-11 years old kids are as tall or taller than me. I'm 5'10. Like wtf are they eating to be so tall, must be those gmos they keep talking about.

When are you going to add Zyros to your fakecel list?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
When are you going to add Zyros to your fakecel list?

He doesn't claim to be incel.

Valinor said:
It's not steroids, m8. They actively put estrogen in tap water and other things along with soy in a lot of the food we eat. This causes puberty to start earlier and earlier (hence the 13 yo girls with massive tits and child bearing hips). Also causes men to become feminized and beta.

>average height is around 6'2" now

What the fuck no it isn't. It's 5'9" r-right guys?

5'9 is like midget status now.

Its likely growth hormones their consuming in the meat and the stuff is also in the water. Most industrial countries but America in particular animals are pumped full of chemicals and antibiotics and other food stuffs in order to get them up to weight so they can be slaughtered.

There are also enormous amounts of synthetic estrogen in the water, partly because women piss it out because it doesn't break down in the blood. Again, also because most of it is from agriculture. Certain chemicals in plastics when exposed to fats also mimic female hormones.