Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do u look better with short hair or long hair

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
honestly for me i look way better with longer hair than short hair because my subhaminty will be shown more when i have short hair. i wont suddenly be chad but i will look better than having short hair ngl. now the reason why i have short hair in the first place is because of my father he manipulated me into going back to the barber after i have done a good ass haircut and i got so mad and started crying so i went bald. the funny part is my brother has longer hair and my father allows it for some reason brutal buddy boyos even in ur own family there is a hierachy about fucking looks

Long hair tbh

In fact, there's no difference at all.

Longer/medium length.

Long hair because I have a subhuman skull

I don't look good with long hair but I look even worse with short hair, so I keep them long :smonk:

i have difference of longer hair
I mean, my face is ugly, so it's over. Well. Maybe that classic hairstyle would look okay on my head. But again, I have an ugly face, so such a combination (face+hairstyle) would look ridiculous (Chads still tend to have that hairstyle while I'm a birdcel with a flat face, yet my nose is big). Also my hair is thinning. Of course, it's better to not balding in any case. But no hair for your ugly face. You can't compensate for it by a hairstyle. IMHO, a hairstyle can just hide the shape of an ugly skull (but not an ugly face).
This guy isn't Chad, his nose is even bigger than mine, but he's much less recessed than me and he has a normie-tier jaw.
Sad

I have wavy hair that looks like a nigger afro if it grows too much, so I look better wirh short hair

shaved my head the other day

looks fucking disgusting im not going outside

I mean, my face is ugly, so it's over. Well. Maybe that classic hairstyle would look okay on my head. But again, I have an ugly face, so such a combination (face+hairstyle) would look ridiculous (Chads still tend to have that hairstyle while I'm a birdcel with a flat face, yet my nose is big). Also my hair is thinning. Of course, it's better to not balding in any case. But no hair for your ugly face. You can't compensate for it by a hairstyle. IMHO, a hairstyle can just hide the shape of an ugly skull (but not an ugly face).
This guy isn't Chad, his nose is even bigger than mine, but he's much less recessed than me and he has a normie-tier jaw.
View attachment 649982
oh i understand well i am also ugly so i dont think it matters ngl because at the end of the day i will still be ugly

Unless you have good bones or a really insane hairline/beard short hair is ass for most guys, what Ive noticed is guys just grow out their hair where it gets long enough to cover their forehead, ears , eyes a little and it basically is frauding their face, makes you look way better when youre hiding your face like that

Unless you have good bones or a really insane hairline/beard short hair is ass for most guys, what Ive noticed is guys just grow out their hair where it gets long enough to cover their forehead, ears , eyes a little and it basically is frauding their face, makes you look way better when youre hiding your face like that
i wish i can do that but my father will probably tell me to cut it

i wish i can do that but my father will probably tell me to cut it
yeah same shit happened to me when my hair got to that length cutting your hair from that length to short is terrible

yeah same shit happened to me when my hair got to that length cutting your hair from that length to short is terrible
agreed dude makes u feel depressed when u have short hair

i shaved it in 11 july and was the worst mistake in my life
yeah every time i shave my beard i have a full blown life melt down. let alone head hair too. dread to think when we bald:feelskek:

honestly for me i look way better with longer hair than short hair because my subhaminty will be shown more when i have short hair. i wont suddenly be chad but i will look better than having short hair ngl. now the reason why i have short hair in the first place is because of my father he manipulated me into going back to the barber after i have done a good ass haircut and i got so mad and started crying so i went bald. the funny part is my brother has longer hair and my father allows it for some reason brutal buddy boyos even in ur own family there is a hierachy about fucking looks
No hair for my ugly face

Long, down to my mid back at one point :smonk:

I have wavy hair that looks like a nigger afro if it grows too much, so I look better wirh short hair
I have curly wavy hair so I looked like this nigger horse
Png clipart pony big mcintosh horse big mac horse mammal

I look like an alien with shorts hairs, so long hairs.

Long hair, but not past my shoulders because it gets hard to maintain

Medium lenght suits me the best tbh. I look even more like a typical beta chink with short haircut.

Hairmaxxing a thing, medium hair or long hair is always better than short hair unless you have curly hair (toilets absolutely HATE curly hair), this is why Greeks (typically curly haired) cut all of their hair off, while Gauls and Germanics had beautifully long hair, basically any straight haired culture had long hair until Greek style was adopted.

There's a reason why all Black Africans (both male and female) are nearly bald, but even the Greeks preferred medium hair over short hair.

Short hair ist just "bald with extra steps" (take the shorthairpill), only toilets can get away with having short hair. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hairmaxxing a thing, medium hair or long hair is always better than short hair unless you have curly hair (toilets absolutely HATE curly hair), this is why Greeks (typically curly haired) cut all of their hair off, while Gauls and Germanics had beautifully long hair, basically any straight haired culture had long hair until Greek style was adopted.

There's a reason why all Black Africans (both male and female) are nearly bald, but even the Greeks preferred medium hair over short hair.

Short hair ist just "bald with extra steps" (take the shorthairpill), only toilets can get away with having short hair. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
so do u think i shouId have long hair instead of short hair

The last time I had long hair was in 2015 but then I had to go to the army and I didn't bother growing my hair anymore. Then I started balding

I tried growing my hair didn't worked out ig short/medium hair for me

Easily long hair for me.

I look 17-18 with long hair.

However with short hair I look so old.

Long hair because I have a subhuman skull
Oh yeah skullpill is real I never thought of that, it's true you can hide your subhuman skull with hats and long hair and so on, bald chads slay but they're the exceptions and exceptions never disprove the rule.