Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do women civilize men?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i think the general populace believe they do so. i don't believe it though. some of the worst behaviours come from the desire of women.

Depends on the sexual norms a society abides by, if the norm is (enforced) monogamy, they in fact do civilize men because men can have the emotional relief they need from the world. If the norm is free female choice, I'd agree with you, they'd bring out the worst of behaviours in men possible, fighting for mates and mate guarding is a dirty undergoing, and it was suppressed by monogamy for the better of all mankind.

i think the general populace believe they do so. i don't believe it though. some of the worst behaviours come from the desire of women.
Civility is an illusion, it's not real. The biggest barbarians and participants of various atrocities refer to themselves as being civilized. As for the dynamic of human men and women, the entirety of female existence appears to be one geared towards men with the most amount of resources for sexual reproduction, the competition for resources just for men to get their dicks wet with these resource whores [human females] revolves around every form of uncivilized savagery whether it's slavery, war, or some kind of violent theft. Females civilizing men? Absolutely not, quite the opposite really. Men wouldn't do half the shit we do if pussy didn't already predetermined or pre planned it for us concerning their never ending list of demands along with expectations. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
Hahaha....I suppose so.

When I was rotting in the basement alone, thoughts of Shannon Rose helped me bond with my White opponents on Yahoo Answers.

Yea thats the old saying. Women are a calming and civilizing influence on men.

The saying is to settle down and be civilized. Otherwise, you are a roaming man that abuses alcohol, drugs, gamble, and waste your money on prostitutes.

The men with children, wives, and a mortgage to pay in the suburbs are civilized men.
The single men with no kids, wives, or mortgage to pay are abusing alcohol, doing drugs, and paying for hookers. Obviously not all men in this situation do this, but a lot.
Most of us here are doomed for the latter.

Last edited:
I have seen how group dynamics can change when a femoid is introduced into an all male group. The chill atmosphere rapidly evaporates and suddenly half the guys who were cooperating with the bros drop everything and refocus on the hole.

They civilize only the men they like. When I was part of the Orthodox Church, i knew at least two priests who found faith because stranger women picked them and teached them about faith. ( so much for female passivety ).
While I was helped only be men in the Church, probably because I have no value in the eyes of the women.

No they cuck them (as the nigga above says, the ones they like anyway). Men literally made civilisation.

men built civilization, women ruins it now.

Quite the opposite. Women are the root of all chaos in soyciety.

Quite the opposite. Women are the root of all chaos in soyciety.
Women have great influence over the type of men preferred and so the type of man that is a "Chad," and the type of man that guys shoot to be. The fact that we have so much dysfunction in all echelons of society shows that modern women are choosing absolutely horribly with their freedom and so they can be compared to the root of all chaos in modern society.

Women have great influence over the type of men preferred and so the type of man that is a "Chad," and the type of man that guys shoot to be. The fact that we have so much dysfunction in all echelons of society shows that modern women are choosing absolutely horribly with their freedom and so they can be compared to the root of all chaos in modern society.
During all of the history of humanity, giving women freedom was considered to be an absurd. But we reached a point where the media, influencers, culture, society and the law system shaped how we, common folk, must think, and one of the things that they want us to think, is that women having rights is healthy when in reality it has never been. They didn't not give rights to women in history because they were "omg bigoted sexist opressors". They did it because it was fucking common sense and a way to avoid the obvious chaos.

During all of the history of humanity, giving women freedom was considered to be an absurd. But we reached a point where the media, influencers, culture, society and the law system shaped how we, common folk, must think, and one of the things that they want us to think, is that women having rights is healthy when in reality it has never been. They didn't not give rights to women in history because they were "omg bigoted sexist opressors". They did it because it was fucking common sense and a way to avoid the obvious chaos.
not yet the legal system. The courts are fighting back to preserve probably the greatest modern government conceived of by the FOUNDING FATHERS (NO WAHMEN) and that is the most crucial first step to take in fomenting a counter-revolution.

not yet the legal system. The courts are fighting back to preserve probably the greatest modern government conceived of by the FOUNDING FATHERS (NO WAHMEN) and that is the most crucial first step to take in fomenting a counter-revolution.
Maybe not totally in the US, but you can definely bet that in 3rd would countries, and even in european first world countries, women are getting more privileged and men are getting more oppressed each day. Divorce rape, victimazation of women and demonization of men are now in the roots of modern culture. It's just a matter of time untill the US finally collapses to the soy mindset

Maybe not totally in the US, but you can definely bet that in 3rd would countries, and even in european first world countries, women are getting more privileged and men are getting more oppressed each day. Divorce rape, victimazation of women and demonization of men are now in the roots of modern culture. It's just a matter of time untill the US finally collapses to the soy mindset
if the states (each state is like the size of a European country) get power restored to them the culture radiating out of the US could splinter and stop poisoning the rest of the world. This would trickle down to help 3rd world countries following western feminist media culture.

if the states (each state is like the size of a European country) get power restored to them the culture radiating out of the US could splinter and stop poisoning the rest of the world. This would trickle down to help 3rd world countries following western feminist media culture.
I agree, however, I think it's unlikely for this to happen, as much as I wanted it to. I miss when the US was an example for the whole world

Well, you get cucks that do anything for women that they don’t do for their fellow men even while getting fuck all in return for the favours they do for women.

Well, you get cucks that do anything for women that they don’t do for their fellow men even while getting fuck all in return for the favours they do for women.
yep lol