[Venting] Do women even have feelings ?

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
1d 6h 19m
I believe what they have is lust or attraction. Love mean something that is unconditional. Like dogs or cats being happy that you came home regardless how subhuman you are.

Love doesnt care, it just do. It doesnt care if you poor, ugly, it will love you. I dont think women have this tbh

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 21m
No such thing as unconditional love. It's been shown that the love a pet feels is that of a parents-child bond.
If you are satisfied with that kind of love, then only your parents will ever love you that much.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★★★
11d 10h 8m
I suppose they have feelings for chad, but for Subhumans like us, they couldn't care less.

I have seen cases of foids, screaming, crying and even kill themselves *for chad* , but not for betaproviders or Subhumans

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 18h 23m
greycel iq

love doesn't exist whatsoever, no sort of attachment in this world is unconditional.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
80d 15h 6m
I believe what they have is lust or attraction. Love mean something that is unconditional. Like dogs or cats being happy that you came home regardless how subhuman you are.

Love doesnt care, it just do. It doesnt care if you poor, ugly, it will love you. I dont think women have this tbh

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★
95d 16h 29m
What dogs feel is something else other than love.
It's a retard attachment that only animals and downies can feel.
Maybe foids feel something similar toward chads.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Captain
★★★★
63d 4h 19m
The closest thing they have to emotions are the ability to shed crocodile tears.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
60d 47m
Love is normalfag cope. I just need sex, copes, food and sleep. Everything else is pointless.

Merc

Merc

Recruit
★★★
6d 12h 39m
I don't think they're even sentient.

osman27

osman27

Recruit
★★
2d 23h 11m

You still expect women to have that when they have a +5 body count before they've reached 19

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★
40d 16h 46m
Nope. They are literally heartless psychopaths who only care about themselves and whoever is immediately benefiting them at the time(They eventually drop/cut contact with them too). Foids are better off being enslaved property again.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
they desire attention, they desire chad's cock.