Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women prefer low trust faces or high trust faces on men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Do women prefer low trust faces or high trust faces?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
carrito_2020_figure.jpg

Left is low trust, middle is neutral, and right is high trust. Low trust gives more of a mysterious look, but can also be perceived as scary. High trust gives off a safe billy beta look.

High trust faces get friendzoned

high trust get jobs more easily. low trust will either get lots of pussy or very little if shitskin(like me). :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

idk but here, the right dude looks best imo

It depends on the decile of the man. If incel, then high trust, that way the foid knows it isn’t likely to be BTFO. If chad, then low trust, because “ he’s so mysterious teehee” :foidSoy:

I don’t actually know anymore, foids make zero sense

High trust faces on everyone except for Chad where they like low-trust faces

Jfl you all masturbate to chad dont fucking lie, incels

They prefer to get pregnant from a low-trust guy, and then find a high-trust guy to bankroll her and her baby.

This is evidenced by studies after studies showing how foids prefer dark triad guys while fertile and ovulating, and beta guys while pregnant, taking birth control pills, or out of the fertility phase in their menstrual cycles.

Also online dating accounts of nulliparous women displaying high promiscuity, and single-moms asking for commitment and low-promiscuity (Tired of games, I want a real men to sweep me under my feet. No hookups. Teehee)

Alpha fux. Beta bux remains undefeated.

Last edited: