Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW do you actually play visual novels or do you just investigate them for their sex scenes that people drop? (spoilers within)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Like apparently this is the climax of 2003's Clover Hearts for example and you get to fuck your HS sweetheart (though they removed this scene in the 2004 PS2 port)

6a839242b1f543a900b63c5805da30c4

so knowing what will happen my experience reading it now would be jaded, so I'm better off avoiding it for years until I forget I encountered a spoiler

I'm not sure how much different a VN experience is when you know what's coming vs when the ending is a surprise.

Probably more organic or you get more emotionally attached.

Like when I see this with no context, some part of me which thinks 'what a sloot' might not be triggered so bad if I spend 5+ hours of just reading text of her not fucking someone, so it means more when she finally presents herself to be mounted.

vn are retarded and autistic cope

I enjoy the stories :feelsjuice: the sex scenes are even hotter once you know the characters :feelsokman:

I play visual novels for the plot

i play for sex scenes but if the story is decent thats a bonus

I play sex games a lot
help me cope tremendously and coom hard with them :ahegao:

I have certain kink but I don't wanna share them here
but I usually enjoy most genres, including popular normie sex games like house party/being a dik

yes I played some vn :feelskek::feelskek:

Is your oneitis blonde too?
no, black hair

course I oneitis for the paper girl every time she delivers each week and she is blonde

maybe twoitis? I don't get out much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back