Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Don't REALLY Want IT, You Just Like The Implications Of The Idea That You Do

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'd say the following is a general rule

IF YOU HAVE A "DESIRE" AND YOU AREN'T WILLING TO KILL TO GET IT, YOU DON'T REALLY WANT IT ALL THAT BADLY

IF YOU HAVE A "REALIZATION" AND YOU AREN'T WILLING TO DIE TO BRING IT TO FRUITION, YOU DON'T REALLY WANT IT THAT BADLY

One thing I notice with a lot of incels, a lot of people period I've encountered in life, is this delusion that they TRULY want things (more like what they tell themselves), yet they give up so easily on them and they aren't really willing to go to much of an extent to get that thing

I realize, people just like believing that they have this "dream" because it makes them feel "special", it makes them feel like they are "going places", even whilst doing nothing really to reach their "dream", because just having a "dream", gives you a sense of pride, and just having this illusory thing in front of you makes you feel like "you are on your way towards it", and you only just need "an opportunity to present itself"

These individuals (the majority of humans) aren't obsessed with their dream or enthralled by their desired, they are bewitched BY THE ALLURE OF POSSIBILITY, they just like the "important" feeling you get from thinking that you are in the process of making yourself part of some grand scheme, part of some story where you are the "main character", and ONE DAY, you'll make it happen

Its like people who are "gambling addicts", most gambling addicts don't really think they are going to win, but they get a "rush" from the feeling of POSSIBLY winning, and that's what draws them to gamble their life savings away, the feeling of some amazing future/possibility "on the horizon" just waiting for you to claim it

If you ever ask one of those individuals how far they are willing to go to get these things, its not very far at all, I've even asked some people if they are willing to kill to "get X" and there answer is always - "well no, wouldn't that be too extreme" or some other nonsense, and it always leaves me confused

Seriously no wonder most people never achieve "their dreams" and just end up settling for some mediocre life that they just stumbled onto, because they are the kind of person that just lets the wind take them wherever it blows, and they cope with the all too famous lie of "that's just how life is"

NOPE, LIFE ISN'T LIKE THAT, THAT'S THE LIFE YOU LET HAPPEN, ITS THE LIFE YOU CHOSE, THERE ARE MANY "EXTREME" PATHS YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN TO GET TO YOUR DESIRED DESTINATION, YOU JUST LABELED THOSE PATHS AS "NOT AN OPTION"

My experiences of talking with most people, has left me with a strong disdain for most humans, I can't see most humans as "people" because they clearly aren't, they are "things", they have no true drive, they do whatever they are told, they think whatever they are taught to think, they aren't willing to go to extremes to get what they want, I can never be truly open with people I encounter in real life because they are all so fake

In closing, to all the copers out here reading this, the general rule below applies to you like it applies to everyone:

IF YOU HAVE A "DESIRE" AND YOU AREN'T WILLING TO KILL TO GET IT, YOU DON'T REALLY WANT IT ALL THAT BADLY

IF YOU HAVE A "REALIZATION" AND YOU AREN'T WILLING TO DIE TO BRING IT TO FRUITION, YOU DON'T REALLY WANT IT THAT BADLY

YOU JUST LIKE THE IDEA OF WANTING THESE THINGS BECAUSE OF HOW IT REFLECTS ON YOUR CHARACTER

IT MAKES YOU THINK OF YOURSELF AS "INTERESTING" OR "PASSIONATE", WHEN YOU ARE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF

Last edited:
um, isn't this a self improvement thread in disguise?

Dream is the flare that defines the individual, a lustre absolute in its uniqueness it can never truly be replicated, synonymous with passion, the element derived from ones soul, chasing it, dreaming of of obtaining it, it is the nature equal to to the desire of life.

The realms of possibility or probability bears no significance when Dream is concerned

To obtain my dream, to become beautiful, is impossible, yet gladly I will relinquish this life chasing the shooting star

self improvement cope thread

The fear of failure is powerful.

Agree with 2nd not 1st. I don't want to be at the mercy of society for such actions if there was anything to be had from it anyways.

Anyways surprised this thread only got 1 reply for being up that long I didn't even see it tbh.

Last edited:
All my dreams are impossible to achieve

Curious though; as an Incel what are your desires/dreams?

I mean, just like you, I wanna wealthmaxx but its not like the end of everything to me.

Are you sure youre not getting psycho here?

Bro, just trade options and stop coping with these long ass threads.

That happened a long time ago for him tbh.

I mean I understand he has a copedream of wealthmaxxing but those threads are getting ridiculous.

OP, lay the BlackPill for a month and take a chillpill tbh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Also, dont give a fuck about being called Cuck but reading threads like these;

Go fuck a hooker and lay low.
make me believe youre one step away from a mental asylum.
I usually support your threads but at times, I cant help but cringe at how deep insane you can be.

Its not about you being right or wrong, blackpilled or not, its about you chillin down on that shit ffs.

Last edited:
Agree with 2nd not 1st. I don't want to be at the mercy of society for such actions

Just plan carefully so you don't get caught
Just skimming through but that was brutal. Going to fully read the whole thing which I never do.

Sad stuff tbh actually brought a tear to my eye.

I thought I could end up an english teacher or something in Japan, shit just can't pan out like that if you don't have rich parents who can just pay to send you wherever, screwed even before I was born JFL

I thought I could end up an english teacher or something in Japan, shit just can't pan out like that if you don't have rich parents who can just pay to send you wherever, screwed even before I was born JFL
Really brutal. Even if you manage to go , the blackpill would have killed your dating chances

Ehhhh not one of your better posts imo. Of course you can have delusional “dreams” but to say that you don’t really want those “dreams” if you aren’t willing to commit acts that might land you in prison is a bit extreme. Of course members here want a certain goal or dream badly. Imo if you want a dream so badly that if you are unable to get it you are willing to commit suicide or just give up on life entirely then that shows how much that dream or desire means to you

Ehhhh not one of your better posts imo. Of course you can have delusional “dreams” but to say that you don’t really want those “dreams” if you aren’t willing to commit acts that might land you in prison is a bit extreme

You are putting the cart before the horse and presupposing you will get caught

There are a lot of people alive right now, that "made it", because they did "illegal things", the point of the thread is that if you aren't willing to go to extremes, or take extreme risks to get something, you don't really want it all that badly

Your arguments actually just serve to prove my point, because by saying "I fear jail time more" you are literally saying "I value being outside of jail, more than I value what I desire", which is my point, it isn't as high up on your list as a lot of you pretend it is

So many people say "I really want X" but they don't, if you aren't willing to go to extremes and take risks, you don't really want it, you want the dream of having it, more than you want the dream itself to come true

Imo if you want a dream so badly that if you are unable to get it you are willing to commit suicide or just give up on life entirely then that shows how much that dream or desire means to you

In a sense yes, but its ridiculous to be willing to kill yourself but be unwilling to take risks, think of how what you're saying makes no sense

You were just saying that fear of jail time isn't proof you don't really want the dream, and now you say killing yourself means you do

CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE THE RISKS THAT LAND YOU IN JAIL, AND IF CAUGHT KILL YOURSELF?

Why are you treating these two "positions" as though they are separate?

If you are willing to kill yourself for something, you should be willing to kill for that thing too, it doesn't make sense to be for one position and against the other, when both can function together

do you really need rich parents for that though? I used to cope with the same desire of residing in japan as an english teacher and was looking up stuff regarding it, videos, guides etc, doesnt seem all that much of a financial hassle unless you're actually broke.

Damn...so all this wealthmaxxing is to have a personal Japanese Harem of hookers?

Damn...so all this wealthmaxxing is to have a personal Japanese Harem of hookers?

What, no, I doubt I'm ever going to Japan, I don't even feel like going anymore, I'm either going eastern europe or south east asia, my old dream is dead, unless I see a chance to go to japan and perve-maxx as a teacher, I won't see a point in going there JFL

That would be something worth dying for in my case though JFL, I'd only do this after enjoying my wealth for a few years and make sure I'm mentally prepared for jail time if I get caught

Not gonna put my life in risk for some used up foid toilet hole

I don't think you understood what I was saying, and you seem to be assuming a lot about what I'm talking about when I say you must be willing to kill and die, who the hell said anything about doing this for a woman

You are putting the cart before the horse and presupposing you will get caught

There are a lot of people alive right now, that "made it", because they did "illegal things", the point of the thread is that if you aren't willing to go to extremes, or take extreme risks to get something, you don't really want it all that badly

Your arguments actually just serve to prove my point, because by saying "I fear jail time more" you are literally saying "I value being outside of jail, more than I value what I desire", which is my point, it isn't as high up on your list as a lot of you pretend it is

So many people say "I really want X" but they don't, if you aren't willing to go to extremes and take risks, you don't really want it, you want the dream of having it, more than you want the dream itself to come true

In a sense yes, but its ridiculous to be willing to kill yourself but be unwilling to take risks, think of how what you're saying makes no sense

You were just saying that fear of jail time isn't proof you don't really want the dream, and now you say killing yourself means you do

CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE THE RISKS THAT LAND YOU IN JAIL, AND IF CAUGHT KILL YOURSELF?

Why are you treating these two "positions" as though they are separate?

If you are willing to kill yourself for something, you should be willing to kill for that thing too, it doesn't make sense to be for one position and against the other, when both can function together
For many risking jail time is a fate worse then death. Now let’s just imagine the awful reality of being incarcerated as an incel. An incel for all its worth is a genitically superior male. So is it not fair to argue that a genetically superior make should have hesitations when it comes to adopting a life style meant for the most sadistic and narcissistic males. The concept of prison life is far too extreme and consequential for an incel to handle. Remember when we are talking about Incels we are talking about the people LEAST adapted to surviving a harsh reality like prison life. Think about the type of people in prison. Dark triad sociopathic chads. Is that anywhere for an incel to be? Obviously not. To say that an incel does not want his dreams enough to accept a reality where there is no way he can survive is delusional. It takes a massive amount of courage to take your own life which in a way proves how much an incel is willing to sacrifice to get what he wants. There is a difference between being smart enough to not put yourself in position that entitles a life worse then you already possess then to say you aren’t willing to “do what it takes” to succeed.
For many risking jail time is a fate worse then death. Now let’s just imagine the awful reality of being incarcerated as an incel. An incel for all its worth is a genitically superior male. So is it not fair to argue that a genetically superior make should have hesitations when it comes to adopting a life style meant for the most sadistic and narcissistic males. The concept of prison life is far too extreme and consequential for an incel to handle. Remember when we are talking about Incels we are talking about the people LEAST adapted to surviving a harsh reality like prison life. Think about the type of people in prison. Dark triad sociopathic chads. Is that anywhere for an incel to be? Obviously not. To say that an incel does not want his dreams enough to accept a reality where there is no way he can survive is delusional. It takes a massive amount of courage to take your own life which in a way proves how much an incel is willing to sacrifice to get what he wants. There is a difference between being smart enough to not put yourself in position that entitles a life worse then you already possess then to say you aren’t willing to “do what it takes” to succeed.
Meant to say “for all it’s worth an incel is by all means a genetically INFERIOR male”

Last edited:
For many risking jail time is a fate worse then death. Now let’s just imagine the awful reality of being incarcerated as an incel. An incel for all its worth is a genitically superior male. So is it not fair to argue that a genetically superior make should have hesitations when it comes to adopting a life style meant for the most sadistic and narcissistic males. The concept of prison life is far too extreme and consequential for an incel to handle

Which is exactly why you kill yourself when caught, I don't think you read what I said

YOU JUST SAID:
Imo if you want a dream so badly that if you are unable to get it you are willing to commit suicide or just give up on life entirely then that shows how much that dream or desire means to you

MY POINT IS:
By that logic, you can SIMPLY take the risks I'm talking about that land you in jail, and IF caught, kill yourself the same way you would under the circumstances you just described

YOU ARE TREATING THESE "OPTIONS" AS IF THEY ARE SEPARATE, WHEN THEY WORK WELL TOGETHER

1. TAKE THE RISKS REQUIRED TO GET WHAT YOU WANT (despite fear of jail time)
2. IF CAUGHT KILL YOURSELF, IF NOT YOU WIN

So...
OP is saying truecels go ER, volcels post on incels.co
full

you sound like an anime villain :chad:

Which is exactly why you kill yourself when caught, I don't think you read what I said

YOU JUST SAID:

MY POINT IS:
By that logic, you can SIMPLY take the risks I'm talking about that land you in jail, and IF caught, kill yourself the same way you would under the circumstances you just described

YOU ARE TREATING THESE "OPTIONS" AS IF THEY ARE SEPARATE, WHEN THEY WORK WELL TOGETHER

1. TAKE THE RISKS REQUIRED TO GET WHAT YOU WANT (despite fear of jail time)
2. IF CAUGHT KILL YOURSELF, IF NOT YOU WIN
So in your opinion what is a riskier alternative? Accepting jail time to which you know a life of being bullied and facing the consequence of being raped on a daily basis ( which is guaranteed if you are genetically inferior and unable to defend yourself in prison) or the 50/50 gambit on if there is a hell? You argued that a man that is unwilling to throw his life down the toilet is not “ willing to do what it takes” but in all reality a sane rational being realizes that there is a very low chance that if they “do what it takes to achieve there goals” I.e murder someone that they will only get to live out there goals for a short Perot time. Let’s be honest here, it is very hard to get away with a severe crime in the modern day. So on what grounds does it constitute someone is “unwilling” to do what it takes when given the amount of other evidence such as (all of my friends that were willing to “do what it takes to succeed”) are worse off then before (they are incapacitated and living a miserable prison life) more cowardly then the people that were willing to “do what it takes” there is a difference between sacrificing a great amount of your will to achieve what you want and foolishly risking success on the possibility that you end up worst off then you already are.

So in your opinion what is a riskier alternative? Accepting jail time to which you know a life of being bullied and facing the consequence of being raped on a daily basis ( which is guaranteed if you are genetically inferior and unable to defend yourself in prison) or the 50/50 gambit on if there is a hell?

1. If you have the conviction to kill yourself getting raped in jail doesn't even happen

2. JFL if you think any of us need to kill ourselves to get into hell, were probably going to hell regardless, might as well get some enjoyment out of life

I think we both know exactly what each of your words and phrases mean.

I know, you clearly don't, JFL if you think any thread from me would be about "protecting women"

But as you wish, I won't "assume anything". Instead I will ask: Kill who? And for what? For myself? For other Incels?

For wealth and power, and a life where you get to live above the restrictions everyone else has to abide by

Last edited:
1. If you have the conviction to kill yourself getting raped in jail doesn't even happen

2. JFL if you think any of us need to kill ourselves to get into hell, were probably going to hell regardless, might as well get some enjoyment out of life
I agree that the vast majority of us are going to hell if it exists simply because we pathetically fail to live up to the “morals” the Bible told us we should live by. My argument is how can you call an incel that is willing to take his own life for his cause “not willing to do what it takes”. One could argue that the act of suicide is the most courageous act a human can carry out. Think about the ramifications of suicide. If hell exists then you are by all means going there according to the tenants of the Christian faith. The same applies to Islam. If you are willing to accept the punishment of eternal torture to end your suffering because you were unable to achieve your goals is that not the ultimate amount of sacrifice that an individual can carry out?

Based post. But for many here, their will power is already vanquished. Their frame of mind obliterated beyond repair. For them only option is to LDAR or end it.

Very well thought out post. In life we can talk for days about getting our dream jobs, dream bodys, or getting rich, but if we arent putting in the effort to do so, then why bother?

You never know what you can truley have till you've sweat blood and tears to get it. And even if you fail, at least you can day you tried

This is a reference to Griffith, right? :feelsYall:

I don't fully agree, since certain ideas are more complicated than just wanting to acquire something as a resource, which means certain actions and consequences would damage the goal itself. If your goal is a natural loving relationship, you can't rapemaxx to get it, because that would defeat the point. In some cases yes, you can just take what you want, but in others your actions are part of the goal itself and need to stay within specific boundaries for you to get what you want.

I think its about motivation.

Throughout history men have taken huge risks and beat the odds.

We are all going to die ANYWAY, so why not die trying to accomplish your goals?

Ofc, the goal has to be reasonable! Obtainable. Something that can be accomplished...

It must be nice to be that passionate about something.

Another pseudo intellectual thread

I read this in the voice of Tonegawa from Kaiji.

Good inspiration for one last round of psychomaxxing.