Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with Chudur Budur's theory on ethnic female's lust for whites?

I’m white, where is my asian wife? Oh, yeah, she’s fucking Chad right now.

Exactly this. Lot of people here don’t want them and sometimes even curry or arab foids. Also some whitecels want white foids exclusively. I just find it hypocritical because these are the same people that say “race is cope bro” or “jbw is bs”. And yeah when I say JBW I mean the same thing in that whites have MORE options. Whites have every race of females being open to dating their kind while many will say “no Asians/indians” but you NEVER hear a female say “no whites”.So it is an advantage because they have a wider pool to choose from but of course they set racial restrictions themselves, hence ignoring this. Of course this is just if you’re normie tier or higher. Subhuman whites ain’t getting shit like subhuman ethnics. Of course the percentage of subhuman whites is lower but it still stands.

high IQ.

Just lmfao @ this basement dwelling obsessive freak nerd faggot quoting my every sentence. nobody who goes ouside does this.

Do you have any arguments whatsoever or just this bullshit?

there is no evidence to support any of your statements and they are all the delusions of someone who is isolated and critically mentally ill.

You are the one who is using ad hominem and cannot back up his claims. By the way, do you even live in Germany? What is your daily experience?

Yes bro
JBW always wins