Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you associate colors with things ?

Confessor

Confessor

I have no Horn and I must Honk
★★★★★
In my mind I always relate colors to certain things, emotions and people.

White, Golden and Silver are my favourite colors. These colors represent intellect, sophistication, wisdom, purity, strength and beauty. Golden in particular seems to represent Masculinity and being above everyone else for me. Silver represents intelligence and sophistication.

Many people associate foids with Pink color but I associate them with Green more. Green represents life and women create life in a sense, hence the connection.

I associate Men and Masculinity more with the color Red, Golden and Brown more than the popular blue similarly.

Golden changs checking in here

i usually like to wear either brown or black clothes, hate all other colors

I associate black with :blackpill:

i associate red with :redpill:

I associate blue with :bluepill:

I associate white with :whitepill:

no color for your race.. or face whatever

In my mind I always relate colors to certain things, emotions and people.

White, Golden and Silver are my favourite colors. These colors represent intellect, sophistication, wisdom, purity, strength and beauty. Golden in particular seems to represent Masculinity and being above everyone else for me. Silver represents intelligence and sophistication.

Many people associate foids with Pink color but I associate them with Green more. Green represents life and women create life in a sense, hence the connection.

I associate Men and Masculinity more with the color Red, Golden and Brown more than the popular blue similarly.
I associate blue with goodness.