Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do you believe befriending women is a good path to eventually having sex with women?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Picture this: After months/years of desperately nursing shallow friendships based on shallow interests in shallow hobbies, you finally reach the point in your life where you have a female friend you can drink socially with. Maybe the goal is to have sex with her. Maybe the goal is to monkey branch to one of her friends and have sex with the friend. But the thinking is "One woman eventually leads to more women."

But tonight, here and now, it's just the one woman. You friend. She's drunk off her ass at whatever it is you two went out to and now you have to essentially babysit her because she refuses to get off of the ground. She's probably asleep. In the distance, this song plays...

Do you believe befriending women is a good path to eventually having sex with women?
I got friendzoned too many times to count, which I now realize happened primarily because of my height.

The only way for me to get out of the friendzone and bang those foids is if I grow 6 inches taller, which won't happen as I'm 26.

I don't have foid """friends""" so idk... if you are incel looking I doubt this is legit but if you are low tier normie looking you could get lucky.

I've never been friendzoned

I got friendzoned too many times to count, which I now realize happened primarily because of my height.

The only way for me to get out of the friendzone and bang those foids is if I grow 6 inches taller, which won't happen as I'm 26.
ur totally against height surgery?

ur totally against height surgery?
Yeah, I'd rather be celibate than a cripple for life, and no, that doesn't make me volcel. Also, as a poorcel, it's not even remotely available to me.

Picture this: After months/years of desperately nursing shallow friendships based on shallow interests in shallow hobbies, you finally reach the point in your life where you have a female friend you can drink socially with. Maybe the goal is to have sex with her. Maybe the goal is to monkey branch to one of her friends and have sex with the friend. But the thinking is "One woman eventually leads to more women."

But tonight, here and now, it's just the one woman. You friend. She's drunk off her ass at whatever it is you two went out to and now you have to essentially babysit her because she refuses to get off of the ground. She's probably asleep. In the distance, this song plays...

maybe the socialcirclemaxx can be useful, but I don't know how much if you are ugly

height surgery is cucked :lul: you ruin all your body
shit that sucks. yeah dont know what to say really. there is legit no solutkon apart form move to SEA

Females determine their mates within the initial few minutes of interaction and its very looks driven so no, I don't believe in platonic friendship leading to courtship/romance/sex. Physiognomy matters. :blackpill::blackpill:
true

I believe rape is a good way to have sex with women

Females determine their mates within the initial few minutes of interaction and its very looks driven so no, I don't believe in platonic friendship leading to courtship/romance/sex. Physiognomy matters. :blackpill::blackpill:

You don't just stop at the one woman. The thinking is "Women lead to more women." Can't fuck her? She's probably got friends. Friends aren't interested? They probably know different women. You continue along the spidering branches of social connection.

I believe rape is a good way to have sex with women

good luck to the brocels who would have the patience for this

i don't have enough patience for this kinda of shit, also what are the odds? i'm probably just going to be her "creep" friend who she will dump whenever she has the opportunity

It's important to have friends, period.

If you have no friends you become absolutely radioactive to other people. Nobody wants to be friends with somebody who has no other friends. It's just so easy to become an isolated loner outcast.

If you have female friends in addition to other male friends, then I think it's only a plus. Maybe not to have any chance of having sex with her, but to have something of a social life.

No friends.... It's truly over.

Last edited:

If you have no friends you become absolutely radioactive to other people. Nobody wants to be friends with somebody who has no other friends. It's just so easy to become an isolated loner outcast.

If you have female friends in addition to other male friends, then I think it's only a plus. Maybe not to have any chance of having sex with her, but to have something of a social life.

facts

"One woman eventually leads to more women."
well it's true... for some

a friend of mine got laid because he had lots of female friends, and those female friends gave access to more female friends, until the point he found a gf playing the female friend game

but that's far from my case, I have a lot of female friends, friendzoned by all of them (at least those who I'm attracted to)

this man is just spitting facts

Nope lmao wasting time and energy just to get in the friendzone ? I don't think so.

dont you think ur a little old for this kinda scenarios brother

A lot of fags claim it's a waste not to be friends because hookup with other women bro. Except that's rarely the case. Most men that entertain this are friendzoned cucks and she's using them for attention/money. But even if they aren't, if she rejected you none of her friends will want you either.

Women do not associate with men who do not provide something. Why are men such cucks that they won't do this? If a woman isn't giving you sex, why would you associate with her? IF she introduced you to women and it led to anything, okay it's worth it. But if your dick is dry regardless why would you give her what she wants and get nothing?

Being friends with women is literally gayer than fucking a man.

only one way to find out

Been there, done that. I personally would not recommend it. The years I was in the friendzone drove me to having a severe mental breakdown and its an absolute miracle I'm still here. The thing is women probably know your game from day 1 and they know how to string you along and get what they want from you. It will be a one way street though. She'll get what she wants, you won't.

As for her friends? I think it depends, what is your SMV like? She is only going to introduce you to her friends or put in a good word for you if you are high SMV and meet her standards. Women often compete when it comes to men - if you're not good enough for her its probably unlikely you'd be good enough for any of her friends. I played this game from my teens to my mid 20's and ended up concluding it was a waste, then I sank many more years into my oneitis and endless hours on dating sites.

Never had any friends of any gender irl, much less women, not even female acquaintances or pals.
You guys sound like fakecels tbh

I've never been friendzoned
Friendzoning is a fiction because legit friendship is honest and bilateral but what foids CALL a friendship is actually a deceptive unilateral servitude of her "friend" toward her, without her reciprocating love and care to anywhere nearing the same degree.

Accepting the 'friendzone' label is letting foids write the narrative. It's more like "orbiterzoned" masquerading as friendship.

it's good to cultivate your feminine side.

My precious "oneitis", Rose, repaid me for years of blind loyalty and "friendship" by sleeping and flirting with countless men. Romance was never offered to me.

My precious "oneitis", Rose, repaid me for years of blind loyalty and "friendship" by sleeping and flirting with countless men. Romance was never offered to me.
Hopefully you have learned your lesson
Don't ever be nice to women "just because"

Foids are too weak, and selfish, to make decent friends.

Nope, that's how you become the "I wish I could find someone like you" guy

I think it's bad luck to behead women that you want to have sex with.

But hey...

What do i know?

I'm inkwell

Nope. If she can't see you in a sexual way, there is no chance to ascend with her.

I'm too ugly to be friends with a foid

So many of you are ignoring Step 2: If she doesn't like you, she may introduce you to a friend, or you may introduce yourself to a friend. Or a friend of a friend. Or a friend of a friend of a friend. What I'm asking is, do you believe in that part?

So many of you are ignoring Step 2: If she doesn't like you, she may introduce you to a friend, or you may introduce yourself to a friend. Or a friend of a friend. Or a friend of a friend of a friend. What I'm asking is, do you believe in that part?
Even if your friend was cool enough to introduce to her friends, more often than not her friends also wont like you. usually if one girl likes you another does and so on and so on

I believe that foids disinterested in you will introduce you to other foids because they hope to distract other foids from the chads they do want.
What I don't believe is that this will necessary guarantee you any progress, since if you "befriend" her friends, they could follow the same pattern to pawn you off.

I don't have foid """friends""" so idk...
difference between a friend and a girlfriend, is that said foid finds both your pERsonality and looks appealing , while a friend only finds your personality attractive

Befriending the foid and then attempting to parlay that friendship into having sex is a classic bluepilled mistake. That strategy only works for chads.

befriending women is a good path into exploring homosexuality and donating to AIDS related causes

I believe that this is the natural way to do it, but for some people, their ugliness or incomptability is a literal obstacle. Cold approach is a meme and undervalues your appearance.

proven by science as well, I am starting to notice that feds are hiding our sources and studies that we are quoting.
they double down on 'inkwells' but cherrypick data about women in non western countries and say that all women in the west are oppressed
I believe that this is the natural way to do it, but for some people, their ugliness or incomptability is a literal obstacle. Cold approach is a meme and undervalues your appearance.
cold approach is good for yt views, horrible for everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back