Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in God?

So?

• Yes (theist)

• No (atheist)

• Unsure (agnostic)

Results are only viewable after voting.
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Title tbh. And don't bitch about gnostic/theist coordinate system, I just wanted to use simple traditional system.

I believe in God because I refuse to believe that my constant bad luck isn't the work of some higher being. What's the possibility of constantly being so unlucky??? I believe I must have been some sick rapist in my past life and now God is punishing me

Last edited:
I Believe in empiricism since God haven't appeared in front of me so how i could worship a being that i haven't even met? Not a single religious person ask themselves what if God is already dead? If the God exists then who made him? Are there more than a single God? What if there is hierarchy of Gods?

I believe in God because I refuse to believe that my constant bad luck isn't the work for some higher being. What's the possibility of constantly being so unlucky??? I believe I must have been some sick rapist in my past life and now God is punishing me
Tbh maybe God is just evil.

No.
Never did and never will.

No and he better not and if he does he is an evil piece of shit.

I don't believe in god, god doesn't save us from injuries, death.
God doesn't have responsibility on creating humans, sperm did.

If there is a god he sure isnt benevolent and caring

Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean he doesn't believe in you.