Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe Jews are in the process of enslaving humanity?

Do you believe Jews want to enslave humanity?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Do you believe Jews are in the process of enslaving all of humanity and race-mix White people to extinction?

Last edited:
The jews have already enslaved you OP. They let you make threads like these to fool you into thinking you have free-will when you’re actually a puppet dancing to their strings

The jews have already enslaved you OP. They let you make threads like these to fool you into thinking you have free-will when you’re actually a puppet dancing to their strings
this is actually a good comment ngl

What if jews don't actually exist? :feelswhere:

I don’t believe I’m free or have free will, especially not here in (((Swedistan)))

Jews are behind every degenerate thing in the world and you have to be very low iq to not see this.

‘Are in the process of’ would have been a more suitable phrase, too late to change now though :lasereyes:
What I meant was they already enslaved humanity 100 years ago.