Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe to alleged sex and couple « stories » ?

Arnage

Arnage

Member of French incel intervention brigade
-
I'm talking here about the normies who only talk about sex all day to their friends, those who talk about sex all the time are finally the ones who have the least (it's a natural human behavior), to me, it's too many beautiful opportunities to be real. I flirted with many girls at the university and it NEVER worked, not even a kiss, so it can't work for them.

Also, I did not trust at all the average age of first sex (generally 16-17 y/o), it's very, very an early age, I suspect the people interviewed of massively lying about his, us men, we know how we lie everytime about this. TBH, I've already told people before that I lost my virginity at... 16, that it's a complete lie.

No it's definitely real, I know because I can hear my (legal) teen sister having sex multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times in one day). If we weren't ugly or autistic then we'd be living that life too.

No it's definitely real, I know because I can hear my (legal) teen sister having sex multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times in one day). If we weren't ugly or autistic then we'd be living that life too.
Yes, it's the case for girls (and a minority of chads), that lives in an ocean of sex, but I doubt for the majority of men.

Yes, it's the case for girls (and a minority of chads), that lives in an ocean of sex, but I doubt for the majority of men.
The guy she's with now has fucked lots of different girls in her own friend circle and many others outside of it, they'd rather take turns with Chads like him than settle for having guys like us to themselves.

Brutal

Yep, nothing worse than sounds of someone you watched grow up getting fucked filling the hall and entering your room whilst you sit on the floor and cry due to almost being a wizard.

Last edited:
Yep, nothing worse than sounds of someone you watched grow up getting fucked filling the hall and entering your room whilst you sit on the floor and cry.
If someone did that in the house I was in I'd probably lose my mind. I feel bad for you
DelightfulSourCattle max 1mb

If someone did that in the house I was in I'd probably lose my mind. I feel bad for you View attachment 684698
I'm already losing it, but thanks. Be grateful you don't have a younger sister especially one with a large age gap. Feels like I should've done all the stuff she's doing now over a decade ago when most people start fucking and having partners. She now makes fun of me for being a virgin.
Hell on Earth lol
Very much so.
Let's pray for our brocel. Maybe his sister will contract aids or something and it'll stop.
She already did contract an infection of some sort (probably from unprotected sex), I think they just stopped penetrative sex for a while whilst it went away but still fucked in other ways.

Last edited:
I'm already losing it, but thanks. Be grateful you don't have a younger sister especially one with a large age gap. Feels like I should've done all the stuff she's doing now over a decade ago when most people start fucking and having partners. She now makes fun of me for being a virgin.

Very much so.

She already did contract an infection of some sort (probably from unprotected sex), I think they just stopped penetrative sex for a while whilst it went away but still fucked in other ways.
She makes fun of you for being a virgin. You have no idea how angry this makes me. If someone ever did that to me, especially my younger sister I'd have trouble holding in my anger. i will say tho that the fact she's judging everything on sex proves how at the end of the day women are just sexual objects
The shining jack nicholson

Very much so.

LMAO HOPEFULLY SHE GETS RUINED FROM IT. MAYBE SHE'LL CATCH SOMETHING WORSE. LIFE FUEL

She makes fun of you for being a virgin. You have no idea how angry this makes me. If someone ever did that to me, especially my younger sister I'd have trouble holding in my anger. i will say tho that the fact she's judging everything on sex proves how at the end of the day women are just sexual objects View attachment 684703
Thing is what exactly can we say as a serious comeback? We can't truly win since we're the ones who can't get laid, at the very least it'll let her know how much it's getting to me. Anything I say will just look dumb or autistic.

Also she made gay remarks toward me as guys who can't get laid must be hiding something (according to her), it beggars belief.

Thing is what exactly can we say as a serious comeback? We can't truly win since we're the ones who can't get laid, at the very least it'll let her know how much it's getting to me. Anything I say will just look dumb or autistic.

Also she made gay remarks toward me as guys who can't get laid must be hiding something (according to her), it beggars belief.
Bring up the STDs. That'll do the trick. Maybe bring up the roast beef as well. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Bring up the STDs. That'll do the trick. Maybe bring up the roast beef as well. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Already did when she got that infection, that's when she called me a virgin and gay. Infections from sex are probably normalized these days amongst sex havers.

Already did when she got that infection, that's when she called me a virgin and gay. Infections from sex are probably normalized these days amongst sex havers.
Women's only value is sex. The only thing they can judge things on is sex. Just mock her about the STD and maybe subtlety make a comment about her being a whore that will make her start to feel insecure.
20220722 025612

Very much so.

OMG dont let her say this to you. Mock her sexual infections, put a lot of pressure on her every time she say this ! If a girl IRL mock me about this, I'm getting into a hard tantrum and slap her very hardly (not with my dick, but with my fist).