Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you belive in god?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
The most problem that i see on atheist community is keep with christian morality.
They say that God is bad because he killed peoples and discrimine some peoples like gays and women
They say it's irational and they'r racional because dont discrimine peoples whitout reasons
But theses midwits subhuman dont realize that women and gay are inferior because women are weak and dumb than men and gays are not capable to reproduce and his bloodline is swallow by natural selection
They sacrifice science for a trash moral that tell we are equal

I have personal god

because women are weak and dumb than men and gays are not capable to reproduce
Basically these are the arguments of Catholic philosophy to justify discrimination against women and gays :feelshaha:

Jfl at thinking a god exists.

Yes, but god doesnt believe in me

Basically these are the arguments of Catholic philosophy to justify discrimination against women and gays :feelshaha:
I know. The older peolpes was the most based in the history. They made everything for nature order, only following his instincts. Everything started go wrong with Jesus and his slave morality.

The issue is that most people think individually but the bible teaches corporative/collective one body of believers. Therefore, they can't understand God's righteousness judgment. For example, US was built upon great Christian apologetics and therefore was great, so was Eroupe, and now they turn into trash since they decided to get much less Christian.

I believe in Allah the most merciful and the revival of the Caliphate soon since it has been promised to the Ummah.

There is no life without jihad in Roblox.

Last edited:
I believe I can fly

How can you even not believe in god? Let’s ignore the fact that earth is in perfect position for live to exist how can you believe bacteria turned into a fish and then into monkey and then human? If that was the case bacteria would still mutate into fishes but it doesn’t happen. Evolution was never observed in the laboratory. Dna never changes. Animals just go extinct.

I believe in the rope when the time comes and St blackops2cel will be marking my grave

How can you even not believe in god? Let’s ignore the fact that earth is in perfect position for live to exist how can you believe bacteria turned into a fish and then into monkey and then human? If that was the case bacteria would still mutate into fishes but it doesn’t happen. Evolution was never observed in the laboratory. Dna never changes. Animals just go extinct.
I could have done great things with a monkey tail. Bring it back!

A literally liquid become human in 9 months, why i didn belive that "bacteria" can turns in bilions years?

A literally liquid become human in 9 months, why i didn belive that "bacteria" can turns in bilions years?
It’s because Sperm has dna to become that on the other sidebacteria has none not even in trillion years it can become a fish. It’s like believing a stone can somehow become a smartphone after some billion years it’s impossible

You didn’t read the full text of me

I believe that god is real but that he is malevolant entity that hates and tortures me and others for his amusement

It’s because Sperm has dna to become that on the other sidebacteria has none not even in trillion years it can become a fish. It’s like believing a stone can somehow become a smartphone after some billion years it’s impossible

You didn’t read the full text of me
Yeah, and a magic sky daddy create the world, right?

Yes. The universe existing doesnt make sense without a creator tbh.

I like the idea of organised religion. Everyone has their role. Its good for those who dont belong anywhere

Probably not real unless one can transcend the laws of physics through multiple dimensions. The simulation hypothesis sounds reasonable though.

Yeah, and a magic sky daddy create the world, right?
The world is made in order and not chaos that alone shows it was created. Even if god isn’t some kind of magician he must exist for trillion of years that alone tells he must had a lot of time to create everything. I doubt he has magic powers.

Yes. The universe existing doesnt make sense without a creator tbh.

I like the idea of organised religion. Everyone has their role. Its good for those who dont belong anywhere
The unique rational argument for existence of god is the prime motor, but is pure logic and human logic are limited
In really i'm agnostic, but if u belive in god like the cristian, i deem your dumb

Hell no.

I worship Mammon.

I gave up on God, and his chad son Jesus, when I realized that only good-looking people were getting blessed.

Yes, I believe in god, and I believe that god hate us all, and I believe that everything that written in the bible are lies that god told us.

all religions are man-made, so no

Even though I'm an atheist I like Christianism and the Christian morality is necessary for a civilized society (which we don't have anymore).

But believing there is an all powerful being watching over us is BS. Especially because it's past time he acted. Christian values are long gone and western society is collapsing because of feminism.

No. The universe is pitiless and indifferent to our suffering. If there was a god, it would either have to be malevolent or apathetic.

Last edited:
Although I believe in God, the way you describe the Evolution, (which has been confirmed to the point that biologists will accept it as a fact) is simply wrong. Evolution does not assert that humans have evolved from monkeys, apes, gorillas or chimps. Evolution theory suggests that monkeys and humans share a common ancestors from which they both evolved. This is a fact and it is supported by fossil record and DNA analysis. So, this means that we have not evolved from monkeys, but we share a common ancestor. We are basically cousins.

Also, the concept of evolution is not as simple as you describe. It is a complex, non-linear process where one species can give rise to two or more species. There is this very simple analogy which the scientists use to explain the theory of Evolution: "How can I share common grandparents with my cousins if both my cousins and grandparents are still alive?". The answer would be, of course, that your grandparents had more than one child and they each went ahead with starting their own families which created new family trees.

So, you can believe in God and Evolution at the same time, which would be called Evolutionary Creation.

Although I believe in God, the way you describe the Evolution, (which has been confirmed to the point that biologists will accept it as a fact) is simply wrong. Evolution does not assert that humans have evolved from monkeys, apes, gorillas or chimps. Evolution theory suggests that monkeys and humans share a common ancestors from which they both evolved. This is a fact and it is supported by fossil record and DNA analysis. So, this means that we have not evolved from monkeys, but we share a common ancestor. We are basically cousins.

Also, the concept of evolution is not as simple as you describe. It is a complex, non-linear process where one species can give rise to two or more species. There is this very simple analogy which the scientists use to explain the theory of Evolution: "How can I share common grandparents with my cousins if both my cousins and grandparents are still alive?". The answer would be, of course, that your grandparents had more than one child and they each went ahead with starting their own families which created new family trees.

So, you can believe in God and Evolution at the same time, which would be called Evolutionary Creation.
This is Bullshit Idk how you don’t see that

1) the common ancestor goes back into a primitive monkey some million years ago? So it’s just the same.

2) if evolution was true it would still work after homo Sapiens started existing but why did evolution suddenly stop? Same goes for bacteria which evolved billions of years ago why did they stop to evolve after mutating?

I’m going to answer you it’s because we were created.

Last edited:

1) the common ancestor goes back into a primitive monkey some million years ago? So it’s just the same.

2) if evolution was true it would still work after homo Sapiens started existing but why did evolution suddenly stop? Same goes for bacteria which evolved billions of years ago why did they stop to evolve after mutating?

How you think that human have diverse races? Evolved never stopped

How you think that human have diverse races? Evolved never stopped

That would be correct if Africans get white skins after living for thousand of years into a colder climate but that won’t happen because their dna Code doesn’t change and gets passed to the next generation. Or whites getting black skin when living in Africa.

That would be correct if Africans get white skins after living for thousand of years into a colder climate but that won’t happen because their dna Code doesn’t change and gets passed to the next generation. Or whites getting black skin when living in Africa.
Evolved happen when animal get a mutation (this mutatios in random, not exact as you think, and not always is good, can be a derformity), if this mutation is good, probably help he to sobrevive and he goes to pass this mutation for ur son
We dont observed this because ways for register history is recent on world (although we have fossils), and peoples started care about this after darwin, you fucking dumbass

Well, you can call it bullshit, but that doesn't make it one. To answer your questions:

1- It does not necessarily go back to an ape. It is unknown what our common ancestor looked like. But the fact we share an ancestor has already been proved and sharing an ancestor with them is not the same as evolving from them, even if the common ancestor looked like an ape.

2- That's a fair question. But humans did not really stop evolving. Evolution is an extremely slow process that takes countless generations of procreation to become apparent. It is basically impossible to notice it from day to day and the changes you observe today has taken place in thousands of years.

Also, you keep using the word "mutation", as if you expect some sort of change in our visible forms. That's not necessarily the only form of evolution. The fact is, we still evolve. Technology is part of our evolution. Politics, literature, poetics, economics are all part of human evolution. Evolution is not necessarily just attaining a new corporeal form. That would be oversimplifying it.

As for bacterias and viruses, they still evolve too. They evolve much more faster than humans, so we can actually observe their evolutions. A great example of bacterial/viral evolution is the COVID variants. The more humans tried to counter its affects, the more it adapted itself and evolved over time by changing its characteristics.

And as I said, I believe in God, too, so you don't need to tell me that we were created. But I also believe in evolution because I don't think God and evolution are in conflict with one another. God is the creator, and evolution is a scientific explanation of creation.

Evolved happen when animal get a mutation (this mutatios in random, not exact as you think, and not always is good, can be a derformity), if this mutation is good, probably help he to sobrevive and he goes to pass this mutation for ur son
We dont observed this because ways for register history is recent on world (although we have fossils), and peoples started care about this after darwin, you fucking dumbass
They had these traits already there’s no mutations. It’s impossible because dna doesn’t suddenly change.

They had these traits already there’s no mutations. It’s impossible because dna doesn’t suddenly change.
you should go out this forum, i dont suporte idea i share a place with retarded christian likes you

Well, you can call it bullshit, but that doesn't make it one. To answer your questions:

1- It does not necessarily go back to an ape. It is unknown what our common ancestor looked like. But the fact we share an ancestor has already been proved and sharing an ancestor with them is not the same as evolving from them, even if the common ancestor looked like an ape.

2- That's a fair question. But humans did not really stop evolving. Evolution is an extremely slow process that takes countless generations of procreation to become apparent. It is basically impossible to notice it from day to day and the changes you observe today has taken place in thousands of years.

Also, you keep using the word "mutation", as if you expect some sort of change in our visible forms. That's not necessarily the only form of evolution. The fact is, we still evolve. Technology is part of our evolution. Politics, literature, poetics, economics are all part of human evolution. Evolution is not necessarily just attaining a new corporeal form. That would be oversimplifying it.

As for bacterias and viruses, they still evolve too. They evolve much more faster than humans, so we can actually observe their evolutions. A great example of bacterial/viral evolution is the COVID variants. The more humans tried to counter its affects, the more it adapted itself and evolved over time by changing its characteristics.

And as I said, I believe in God, too, so you don't need to tell me that we were created. But I also believe in evolution because I don't think God and evolution are in conflict with one another. God is the creator, and evolution is a scientific explanation of creation.

1) well the oldest ancestor still goes to an ape. So it’s impossible.

Im gonna believe you when Covid suddenly gets legs, hands and a head and starts to talk. It had millions of Hosts. Don’t you see how impossible that is? Covid had these traits already in his dna. They were just triggered and became active.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/10/28/pope-francis-backs-theory-of-evolution-says-god-is-no-wizard/[/URL]
He’s a satanic Freemason.

Atheists and satanists have confused ur mind

1) well the oldest ancestor still goes to an ape. So it’s impossible.

Im gonna believe you when Covid suddenly gets legs, hands and a head and starts to talk. It had millions of Hosts. Don’t you see how impossible that is? Covid had these traits already in his dna. They were just triggered and became active.
Lol... I have nothing more to say to those "arguments". You kept telling yourself that evolution=new body parts, so you refuse to think about it in any other way, which is fine really. Believe what you want, but I wouldn't keep using the word "bullshit" for stuff I don't understand.

Lol... I have nothing more to say to those "arguments". You kept telling yourself that evolution=new body parts, so you refuse to think about it in any other way, which is fine really. Believe what you want, but I wouldn't keep using the word "bullshit" for stuff I don't understand.
I understood you. You said it’s a slow process that needs billions of years.

I said earlier bacteria stopped evolving into an animal billion years ago but you ignored it.

I said earlier bacteria stopped evolving into an animal billion years ago but you ignored it.
I did not really ignore it. I just gave you a very recent example of bacterial evolution, which is COVID variants and also other bacterias that develop resistance to antibiotics and other medicines. But you refused to accept it as part of evolution and said it can only be accepted as evolution if the virus grows arms and legs. So, I do not have anything more to say to that because I believe the way you think about evolution is very simplistic if not wrong since you confuse it with mutation.

EVOLVED IS RANDOM, YOU FUCKING STUPID BRAINLET, IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S A FINAL SPECIES THAT ALL LIVING BEINGS TEND TO REACH

no,only :bluepill: cucks believe in that nonsense

Hell no.

I worship Mammon.

I gave up on God, and his chad son Jesus, when I realized that only good-looking people were getting blessed.
Jesus was crucified by the Romans due to his subhuman Jewry. Jesus was an incel.

I did not really ignore it. I just gave you a very recent example of bacterial evolution, which is COVID variants and also other bacterias that develop resistance to antibiotics and other medicines. But you refused to accept it as part of evolution and said it can only be accepted as evolution if the virus grows arms and legs. So, I do not have anything more to say to that because I believe the way you think about evolution is very simplistic if not wrong since you confuse it with mutation.
Yes I said they had these traits already hardwired in their dna that got activated

I want to believe there is something but probably there isn't. Because the world has thousands of different religions and everyone thinks theirs is the only truth, it doesn't make sense.