Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you even LDAR?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I thought it was a meme, but actually laying down and rotting resting is absolutely fantastic. I usually do it before falling asleep or sometimes during the day: I just put on heartbeat sounds on my headphones, lay down and not move a muscle, focusing on my breath and the heartbeat sounds (sometimes imagining something comfy like cuddling with ponies). I can enter way deeper relaxation than regular sleep (I have a history of teeth grinding during sleep, but in these LDAR states I can relax all my face muscles like I've never done before). Feels like getting a full body massage, but without the awkwardness and for free.

We incels don't get love from others, so we gotta muster it up internally. I'm feeling blessed af after my LDAR sessions, because I either imagine someone treating me with love or I just know I just invested all that time into my relaxation/enjoyment, this won't benefit society in any way. LDARing is ironically a skill that I think I'm progressively getting better at. It's different than regular relaxation, it's much deeper. You have to actually do nothing (or almost nothing), relaxing by reading books or listening to music with lyrics or a podcast is different. I've gained massive tactical advantage over normies with this discovery, because it's something they can never take away, I can just lay down and relax any time, any place (of course it's better in a comfy bed with good headphones, but it's nowhere near normie desires of recent tech/cars/travels).

I think I want to make LDARing during the day (besides the pre-sleep relaxation) my daily routine. It seems to be beneficial to my mental and physical health and most importantly, it makes normies buttmad, because I'm happy despite not contributing anything to the society.

If I LDAR I get angry and depressed so I always try to do something to occupy my mind kek. I go to the gym everyday to avoid staying at home all day thinking about useless depressing blackpills :blackpill:

If I LDAR I get angry and depressed so I always try to do something to occupy my mind kek. I go to the gym everyday to avoid staying at home all day thinking about useless depressing blackpills :blackpill:
what's your profile picture from again? i forgot

I did it all throughout the pandemic.

i want to but i cant