Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: you jerk off when you have nothing to do

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I have noticed that instead of doing something productive literally every time I sit or lay down when at home my hand is in my pants stroking my little wiener. TBH it is getting kind of uncanny, I am an actual addict like smokers, alcoholics etc. I don’t even notice how my hand gets in my pants

certified coomercel

these days i only wank when im on drugs (so about once max twice a week)

I have noticed that instead of doing something productive literally every time I sit or lay down when at home my hand is in my pants stroking my little wiener. TBH it is getting kind of uncanny, I am an actual addict like smokers, alcoholics etc. I don’t even notice how my hand gets in my pants
2x a day

Yes, unfortunately true. I jerk off 7 times a day.

LDAR and coom, that's what I do a lot on most days.

Tired of cooming
Not easily stimulated anymore

male trait tbh if no one's around my hand is in my pants 99% of the time