Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever wonder if this world is a hell?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Almost all girls are total sluts. Most girls are total degenerates just like most Chads who use them as cumdumpsters. There's dogpill. There's inceldom. Most are forced to a life of poverty even if they work because most jobs are now shit jobs. Corporations get more rights. Jews control everything. There's also no magic. Life is unfair to guys, especially incels. People never get back everything they missed out on. There's nothing to look forward to about getting older. This world is full of pain and discomfort and depressing things.

I always hope to die a peaceful death and then hopefully go to another place. I don't feel like being in this world and having this miserable life that I am forced to live.

There are layers to suffering. I could have it worse. But I’m not happy with my life.

I don’t wonder I know it’s hell

Almost all girls are total sluts. Most girls are total degenerates just like most Chads who use them as cumdumpsters. There's dogpill. There's inceldom. Most are forced to a life of poverty even if they work because most jobs are now shit jobs. Corporations get more rights. Jews control everything. There's also no magic. Life is unfair to guys, especially incels. People never get back everything they missed out on. There's nothing to look forward to about getting older. This world is full of pain and discomfort and depressing things.

I always hope to die a peaceful death and then hopefully go to another place. I don't feel like being in this world and having this miserable life that I am forced to live.
It is , evil wins

This world is basically hell-lite. There are good things, but way more bad things than good ones, also the bad things come around much easier and some are sure (decay and death).

This world is basically hell-lite. There are good things, but way more bad things than good ones, also the bad things come around much easier and some are sure (decay and death).
I'm happy that death exists in this world. I couldn't imagine being stuck in this world forever.

yes it's hell and I'm suffering

I can relatie to a lot of those thinks.Maybe we can form an allegiance together.

I'm happy that death exists in this world. I couldn't imagine being stuck in this world forever.
Yeah, being trapped in this cursed world would suck. Heaven absolutely has to have supernatural elements that transcend this for it to actually be heaven.

maybe stop being depressed

We are all living in hell. This earth is nothing but suffering, where evil and apathy is rewarded and morality is looked down upon

Have you never stopped to ask why it's like this?

It us. We're the culprits. We've brought it on ourselves. We kill and steal from each other, and inject suffering into the world. We could choose not to, but we do. God created suffering, but we make that suffering real in the world all by ourselves.

It's gotta be, yeah. I can only wonder what the fuck we did to live in this hell, it must have been pretty fucking bad considering how fucked up this hell is.

only hell for some people